Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * S7 Premieres May27

Yeah that was actually one of the better time loop episodes ever done. I would add it to the time loop best list.

Yeah, it was really good. Wasn't expecting much either so it was probably better.

Never did figure out why Daisy and Coulson the only ones experiencing/realizing the time loop.

Yeah, it was really good. Wasn't expecting much either so it was probably better.

Never did figure out why Daisy and Coulson the only ones experiencing/realizing the time loop.
Coulson being “sleep” and Daisy being in the pod when they the zephyr got trapped in that “time storm”

Yo they really did this final season with no Fitz save the last ep and this finale :smh:

Last edited:
Opening scene giving me that Independence Day feel when they get pulled into the Alien Mothership :lol:

My Agents! Quantum Realm! Fitzsimmons! Daisy has family!

All the tears are flowing right now

This was a good finale and way to wrap things up.

My man Deke with the ultimate sacrifice. I wanted another look at that timeline and how dude most likely became director of shield.

No mention of the post snap world or when this all takes place. One year after the events of last season would be directly after Thanos won. Not 5 years later when everyone returned.

I still wanted a Black Widow or Tony Stark cameo or at least Nick Fury again to bookend things.

It was a fun ride.

I remember when this started and it just wasn't that good. Took until The Winter Soldier to set it off, tapered off, and then really took off when they started doing multiple story arcs within each season.

Man if anything they kept Ward around too long :lol:

Never should've killed Trip :smh:

Yeah, the entire Inhuman season was when they dipped below quality again. They thought they was gonna blow up with that.

Ward being an anti hero as he was in S2 would’ve been perfect. Just someone to **** **** up but also help when necessary

I was hoping to see one main MCU character cameo at the finale. But, no.

How did Fitz know about the Quantum Realm? What timeline did they all end up on?

I was hoping to see one main MCU character cameo at the finale. But, no.

How did Fitz know about the Quantum Realm? What timeline did they all end up on?
They ended up in their original timeline before any time traveling to the past was done. So basically back to last season when they were fighting body snatching aliens before the chronicoms turned on them.

After s5 they've been in their own timeline that doesn't reference the snap or Thanos or the 5 years of half the ppl in the world being gone.

So for them it's 2019 and the one year later is 2020.

All that time Fitz and Simmons spent making a time machine and studying the time stream they along the way discovered the quantum realm.

Aww man just caught the finale. Very well done. I'm going to miss this show. It hasn't been perfect but it's been pretty consistent since the Winter Soldier arc.

I was shocked they let Fitz/Simmons be happy in the end lol.

They ended up in their original timeline before any time traveling to the past was done. So basically back to last season when they were fighting body snatching aliens before the chronicoms turned on them.

After s5 they've been in their own timeline that doesn't reference the snap or Thanos or the 5 years of half the ppl in the world being gone.

So for them it's 2019 and the one year later is 2020.

All that time Fitz and Simmons spent making a time machine and studying the time stream they along the way discovered the quantum realm.

Nah I think they on the MCU timeline

Back
Top Bottom