Math genius solves problem. Turns down 1 mil.

Joined Jul 22, 2004
I saw this crazy show on pbs (channel 13 in NY) once about kid math geniuses.  Kids were no joke. They picked like 5or 6kids from each country to go to this international competition and represent their respective country in a math test.

One kid's dad was like "I have a really hard time getting Max tosit and eat dinner....all he wants to do is math"

Joined Oct 8, 2004
"We are willing to explain to him that, if he does not take the money, it will be spent on American scientists working on nuclear weapons," the leader of the St. Petersburg and Leningrad Region Communists told the Interfax news agency, ABC said.

Joined Feb 16, 2009
Originally Posted by HOVKid

I saw this crazy show on pbs (channel 13 in NY) once about kid math geniuses.� Kids were no joke.� They picked like 5or 6�kids from each country to go to this international competition and represent their respective country in a math test.

One kid's dad was like "I have a really hard time getting Max to�sit and eat dinner....all he wants to do is math"

�
Finished watching it, those kids are %$!##%! smart.

Joined Nov 18, 2009
Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

"We are willing to explain to him that, if he does not take the money, it will be spent on American scientists working on nuclear weapons," the leader of the St. Petersburg and Leningrad Region Communists told the Interfax news agency, ABC said.

Joined Dec 23, 2009
Reminds me of the movie Pi. *spoiler* This dude gonna end up putting a drill into his head

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now