Math genius solves problem. Turns down 1 mil.

http://www.aolnews.com/wo...lion-math-prize/19412308

Russian math genius solves 100 year old problem
pimp.gif
. but turns down 1,000,000 dollars
mad.gif
. Dude's crib aint even fancy smh.
I guess even math geniuses dont want to complicate their taxes huh

I saw this crazy show on pbs (channel 13 in NY) once about kid math geniuses.  Kids were no joke. They picked like 5or 6kids from each country to go to this international competition and represent their respective country in a math test.

One kid's dad was like "I have a really hard time getting Max tosit and eat dinner....all he wants to do is math"

"We are willing to explain to him that, if he does not take the money, it will be spent on American scientists working on nuclear weapons," the leader of the St. Petersburg and Leningrad Region Communists told the Interfax news agency, ABC said.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

I saw this crazy show on pbs (channel 13 in NY) once about kid math geniuses.� Kids were no joke.� They picked like 5or 6�kids from each country to go to this international competition and represent their respective country in a math test.

One kid's dad was like "I have a really hard time getting Max to�sit and eat dinner....all he wants to do is math"

�
Finished watching it, those kids are %$!##%! smart.

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

"We are willing to explain to him that, if he does not take the money, it will be spent on American scientists working on nuclear weapons," the leader of the St. Petersburg and Leningrad Region Communists told the Interfax news agency, ABC said.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Reminds me of the movie Pi. *spoiler* This dude gonna end up putting a drill into his head
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom