Mature Crowd Enter

So you're saying you're meeting girls who just tell you up front: I will give you sex if you buy me stuff.

Is this what you are saying?

If that's the kind of girls you are pulling then you might as well make the best out of the situation. At least you'll be getting laid. Just don't get her pregnant.

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Jus cus im chillen wit a girl buying her drinks doesnt mean im paying for the #*!$#.. im doing it cus i got it and it aint a thing.. plus if a @*#%* got swag she gonna give it up anyway

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Right....

swaag ma let me clap dem cheeks n ill buy u some heat. na, i agree with who nice as him Any man can get any woman with enough time and effort, but Because were hard wired to be "Providers" Its just what is expected. I think a woman is taught u must not date losers, they got to have a career and a good head on his shoulders also. Feel me..Its the way we was brought up. Parents teach they daughters 2 make sure they marry a provider. Men feel like they must protect and take care of they girl. its the way we is....i dunno, if it isn't a relationship, n u want 2 take it too the next level then i think u eventually going 2 throw up bread in some way or some fasion. Feel me..dont get it twisted there is still jumps out there tho that just hungry for the D.

Surround yourself with desperate females and sell the D, you'll feel better about the cycle and the system altogether. Trust.

Back
Top Bottom