Mature Topic. GF of years putting on weight and not wanting to diet or gym

My boys always laugh at me, but I judge a girl that I am pondering getting serious with by how her mom looks now. If her mom is still slender and attractive 9out of 10 that is what she will look like. Went out with a dime in highschool and her mom was obese, now you can ALREADY tell her start to fill out
smh.gif
geneticsgenetics genetics. My point is bro if you took her serious you should have seen this coming, her mom probably looks like a caboose.

Yeah. sounds like you gotta break up with her. Youve given her ample time to lose some weight.

She flat out refuses? That would NEVER fly with me.

Yes, i am also in excellent shape and have a rather impressive physique. My girlfriend should atleast do some jogging a few times a week

roll.gif
go to church, volunteer at a hospital, volunteer for a charity orsomethin.

but to answer your question I say (assuming you live/around her a whole lot) if you care about her enough then eat healthy with her and make her go workoutwith you or even workout around the crib. it's one thing to influence by her seeing what you do, but another to take direct action. if you've triedthat, then kudos to you. but it sounds like you don't care enough to do anything more than you've done, so you should probably do what no 1 herereally needs to convince you to do and dump her. you sound like you got your mind made up already from my brief skimming over what you've stated thus far.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

tell her you will
leave because she disgusts you,
you do realize that this is his girl "girl, right? that's a bit foul, if i say so myself...and i've said flagrant stuff before
laugh.gif

I'm saying...oh heartless %%% $%%!+#

Originally Posted by Club29

Yeah. sounds like you gotta break up with her. Youve given her ample time to lose some weight.

Yes, i am also in excellent shape and have a rather impressive physique. My girlfriend should atleast do some jogging a few times a week
This is why I like you club...I look damn good naked, my girl should look better

well I know you said no pics but without pics we cant see if ur being judgemental or she really did let herself go...

she put on about 35-40lbs I really cant post pics on here. some of her friends are NTers and she sometimes lurks on here when her gossip site doesnt update. Ithink she weighs more than me now and i got a good 8 inches on her.

Happen to me in my last relationship as well
It's like she got way to comfortable that shes in a relationship and didnt have to "impress" anyone
smh.gif
If I'm busting my %** off in the gym, she should have at least put fortha little effort. +$+@ man, people started to say I coulda got better, but In my head at the time she was that "better"... up until she let herself goand didnt feel like doing anything about it.

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

she put on about 35-40lbs I really cant post pics on here. some of her friends are NTers and she sometimes lurks on here when her gossip site doesnt update. I think she weighs more than me now and i got a good 8 inches on her.

what is her height/weight?

shes 5'2 and ! weigh 162 right now. she said she weighs more than me, doesnt wanna tell me how much she weighs.

she put on about 35-40lbs I really cant post pics on here. some of her friends are NTers and she sometimes lurks on here when her gossip site doesnt update. I think she weighs more than me now and i got a good 8 inches on her.
she put on 40 lbs. just drop that broad already, she knows that she has gained weight, she knows that she should work to lose it, but yet shestill refuses to do anything about it. If she realizes that you dont like fat/overweight people, and she has become fat/overweight, then she needs to realizethat you have no physical attraction to her.

JUST DITCH HER ALREADY & GET THE TYPE OF BROAD YOU WANT

shes 5'2 and ! weigh 162 right now. she said she weighs more than me, doesnt wanna tell me how much she weighs.

Thats damn near obese status.

Originally Posted by TD The God

Originally Posted by Club29

This is why I like you club...You look damn good naked

sick.gif

GOOD GOD. my girl is 5'9 & doesnt weight that much. fam that broad is certifiably overweight/obese, you just gotta give her an ultimatum,she needs to start losing weight & making progress or ur gonna leave her high & dry.

*cue Craig and Smokey gif*

eek.gif

Don't save her.

eek.gif
wow thats big!! why wont you encourage her to go to the gymWITH you?

Damn son, who you dating? Pinky?

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Damn son, who you dating? Pinky?
i dont even think pinky is that big. but still at least Pinky still got some remnants of her fatty

why she gotta go to the gym WITH me? I work out by MYSELF everyday. I dont need anyones help to stay in shape. I love my body and I love that other femaleslove my body. I just told her again that she needs to lose weight and she told me "Well if youre trying to say ur not attracted to me...then do what ugotta do...I get it...I'm too fat...handle ya business, idk what to say." Man shes supposed to buy me a motorcycle this spring lol...

Back
Top Bottom