Mature Topic. GF of years putting on weight and not wanting to diet or gym

have you tried to change your diet up and eat better things? would she still go out of her way to get the bad stuff. dont be eatting out together.. make atotal change if you havent already.

Just get one of your female friends to start randomly calling you and make sure your girl sees you. When she ask who you keep talking to just tell her it'sone of your female friends and keep it real short. Plant the seed of doubt and she'll move her $*# faster than a Gazel on Animal planet. Nothing motivatesa woman like the scent of another woman moving in on her man. Bring up some women at the gym also. If she isn't getting the hint let her know that it'simportant to you that the two of you work out together because you feel it's an opportunity for the two of you to chill out together and you want this yearto be about good health and doing things together. If after a month she still hasn't gotten the message, tell her she's putting on weight and you wantto work out with her so the two of you can hit the beach this summer.

After that, take the gloves off if you're starting to loose your attraction to her. Better to tell her point blank and give her an opportunity to work withyou than cheat on her.

This happened to me in my last relationship, except she gained weight because of birth control, "the shot". She was mad conscious about gainingweight, however she never really put the effort into losing it.

My fb wall and comments on my pics get her tight cause the girls have never stopped commenting about my body and such. and she knew i was shallow when we met.I told girl from the gate I hate fat people. she aint FAT FAT...but her stomach touches her belt buckle smh. just a LOT too big for my liking. The single thingsounds good, though. and about approaching it with caution %#$@ that. I told her straight up she needs to lose weight and she just said she knows. Her unclefrom england came to visit and asked her what happened. I eat healthy and i work out 6 days a friggin week, why cant she do the same? I miss them dimples shehad over her butt son...

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

Originally Posted by Much Respected

"Baby, how can you love me if your heart ain't healthy?"
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Hmm.. Well if you really loved her you would do something about it .. If you don't bouunce .. It is what it is

OP hook her to this they got a 30 day program and i've heard it works. good luck
grin.gif

Stop having sex with the heifer, stop going in public with her, tell her why, tell her you willleave because she disgusts you, if you go to the gym, then there is no need for her to not go to the gym...my girl is getting the same way and I tell her sheneeds to go, but she keeps giving me dumb excuses why she doesn't total bull, an hr a day 3-4 times a week goes a long way...

btw, at least provide us with cropped pics so we can see the weight gain and what ur workingwith...and how old are you OP?

tuff situation but at some point it either has to stop and improve or you gotta make moves and dip

Back
Top Bottom