Mature Topic. GF of years putting on weight and not wanting to diet or gym

Originally Posted by yungchris504

I don't play that crap. Since I am a Marine I am expected to remain a certain physique. I know I may deter from it from time to time, but I be damn if I don't go back to looking like it. So I tell my girl from day 1 what is up and I am always suggesting easy lil things she can do, like jogging and various ab workouts. She doesn't have to start in a gym she can start at home and work her way up. Here is a chick I went to High School with:

Before

After

sick.gif
I bet she still think she bad too.

nah, per op:
Complains about not having time to work out but shes up all flippin night on mybffjill.com or some nosey %@* black gossip site. so now shes officially fat
but thats besides the point, u....a chick, can't be up in here talkin bout "leave her". edit...why is g.t.f.o.h. edited out
indifferent.gif
at yuku

I don't play that crap. Since I am a Marine I am expected to remain a certain physique. I know I may deter from it from time to time, but I be damn if I don't go back to looking like it. So I tell my girl from day 1 what is up and I am always suggesting easy lil things she can do, like jogging and various ab workouts. She doesn't have to start in a gym she can start at home and work her way up. Here is a chick I went to High School with:

Before

After

sick.gif

0eb36f373412f981d503064fe462ffd360005a20.jpg

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

nah, per op:
Complains about not having time to work out but shes up all flippin night on mybffjill.com or some nosey %@* black gossip site. so now shes officially fat
but thats besides the point, u....a chick, can't be up in here talkin bout "leave her". edit...why is g.t.f.o.h. edited out
indifferent.gif
at yuku

y cant i say leave her?

By leaving her, your action shows you were serious about the weight issue. When you choose to do so is your call.

Hopefully after you've bounced, it'll be motivation for her to get back into shape. Then she'll hit you up with the "Look at me now" likean episode of Jenny Jones. Or she'll stay as a whale.

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

youre not engaged or married to her

you still have the chance to drop her and move on

she doesnt seem like the motivated or athletic type, she seems lazy

consider yourself lucky that you found out about her fat potential before marriage and kids, then you'd be stuck

take the 2 year loss and move on

for real youre young, leave her. look at it like this, figure whats a healthy weight to lose, 1 or 2 lbs a week? say shes losin it on average CONSISTENTLY likethat. it would take at least 6 months if shes eating right and working out hard to get there. id do the 6 month thing instead of drpping her tonight. just setthe deadline in your head i wouldnt even tell her about it. if shes not motivated now she never will be. set it in your head, if the bird isnt 40 poundslighter by august 16, 2009, kick her to the curb.

If you talking about breaking up with this girl because of her looks you don't love her anyway .

Break up with her for her sake . She doesn't need you fam .

You keep saying "I love her" , but then you just said you wouldn't marry her .

Maybe I missed the memo , but the whole purpose of dating is to find the person you are looking to spend the rest of your life with .

If you already just said you don't plan on marrying her , why not break up with her now ?

Why did you even start dating her ?

You're being straight up disrespectful G , that @%*+ ain't honorable .

honestly as a dude that works out every day..

i could not stand me having an over weight chick..

so i would tell her to diet..or end it.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

If you talking about breaking up with this girl because of her looks you don't love her anyway .

Break up with her for her sake . She doesn't need you fam .

You keep saying "I love her" , but then you just said you wouldn't marry her .

Maybe I missed the memo , but the whole purpose of dating is to find the person you are looking to spend the rest of your life with .

If you already just said you don't plan on marrying her , why not break up with her now ?

Why did you even start dating her ?

You're being straight up disrespectful G , that @%*+ ain't honorable .
she pretty much nailed it here.

When North American women find a consistent man, they care less about their appearance and kinda let go.

You need to be real with her. It may seem shallow at thought, but if you are honest with her you are doing what you need to do in a relationship. It is a toughthing to talk about, but I mean homey if you are not happy, then you need to be honest about it. Me personally I would start hinting at it by watching theVictoria's Secret Fashion show, have workout magazines all over the place and if you are hitting the gym start showing off a little around her. Thats justme though.

Life moves on mate.

Go out there and get a girl who desires enough to be with you, that they will at LEAST try to keep in shape. As opposed to ballooning.

YO!
Originally Posted by toast1985

Before

After

sick.gif

I bet she still think she bad too.

I don't know... but I just added her big *** on Facebook.
pimp.gif

DF!!!

Kneesh foh with your flawed logic. I honestly don't think everyone dates to get married, I know people who've been together for over 5 years and stillaren't married and have no intention of getting married and end up breaking up. The whole purpose of dating at my young n tender age is to learn from mymistakes, so when I do find "ms right" everything will flow smoothly. You sound like one of those women with bad weight genes so you're stickingup for shorty. The major problem is that she refuses to work out when I do so 6 days out of the week. If its ok for her to be lazy and let her self go whyshouldn't I let her go? The reason I started dating her is because she was cool, pretty and had a nice body. I've stated before that if I wanted a fatchick id start out with one. That being said, the mental 6 month thing is what I've decided to do. Thanks for the advice to all my healthy people outthere. I slept over at her crib lastnight after we talked, I woke up at 7 to go do some jump roping, when I'm getting out the bed to go she asks me whereI'm going and I tell her, she says oand closes back her eyes. I said yo you said you're gonna start working out with me today, right? She kissed herteeth and rolled over... lol smh.

Back
Top Bottom