Max B - the full story (long read)

Reading that article I am baffled at how this man is actually in the box... I mean seriously, the evidence was circumstantial at best. There was nothing to tiethis man to this crime other than the word of a drug addicted scorned ex lover who's own recollection of the events on the night in question were foggy.

On top of that all that was supposedly said was "if you get this _ for his guap I'll love you forever" and him calling a cab for shorty... How inthe hell is that masterminding a robbery that resulted in a homicide???

His lawyer needs to be shot
smh.gif

it literally took me a hour to read that...

good read...

i really think max is innocent...

capo smart/evil but u can't be mad...

max shoulda never f'd wit shorty in the 1st place...

this whole scheme/idea, who's ever it was wasn't executed right...

real messed up/crazy story...

but i think the wave will be back...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Reading that article I am baffled at how this man is actually in the box... I mean seriously, the evidence was circumstantial at best. There was nothing to tie this man to this crime other than the word of a drug addicted scorned ex lover who's own recollection of the events on the night in question were foggy.

On top of that all that was supposedly said was "if you get this _ for his guap I'll love you forever" and him calling a cab for shorty... How in the hell is that masterminding a robbery that resulted in a homicide???

His lawyer needs to be shot
smh.gif

Agreed

_ was too busy makin' youtube videos and posting on twitter
smh.gif

On top of that all that was supposedly said was "if you get this _ for his guap I'll love you forever" and him calling a cab for shorty... How in the hell is that masterminding a robbery that resulted in a homicide???
Because, if true, he put the plan in motion.

If he told her 'Go rob that dude' = Conspiracy

Max is CLEARLY Guilty of conspiricy... Thats how I always saw it. But he shouldnt be in jail because of too many holes in the case against him. But that comeswith doin dirt in Bergen County
smh.gif
and having an %#+*%*@ for a laywer
smh.gif

But with a good laywer, he got a good chance to get off when his appeal comes up.

dreClark wrote:
Seymore CAKE wrote:

Because, if true, he put the plan in motion.

If he told her 'Go rob that dude' = Conspiracy

and based on her background/faulty recollection and changing of the events in question credibility as a witness should've been chewed up by a half waydecent attorney

yungmatt wrote:
Max is CLEARLY Guilty of conspiricy... Thats how I always saw it. But he shouldnt be in jail because of too many holes in the case against him. But that comes with doin dirt in Bergen County
smh.gif
and having an %#+*%*@ for a laywer
smh.gif

But with a good laywer, he got a good chance to get off when his appeal comes up.

(jada) A _ ONLY FEAR IS GETTIN CHARGED WITH CONSPIRACY (jada)
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Yeah, but does Max have the bread for a good lawyer come time for an appeal?

Doubt it...

(jada) A _ ONLY FEAR IS GETTIN CHARGED WITH CONSPIRACY (jada)
smh.gif

Kiss aint lie
laugh.gif

Yo real talk, @$!* Gerald Saluti

Any decent lawyer could have Max free right now with his son, making music, and drinking Grand Cru
Man i hope his team hooks up him up with a real lawyer so he can get out

dirty move by jim. i dont know why this guy is in jail for murder. conspicracy maybe not murder.
This needs to be a movie.

Originally Posted by R31J23

dirty move by jim. i dont know why this guy is in jail for murder. conspicracy maybe not murder.
This needs to be a movie.
If you get charged w/ conspiracy then you get all the charges involved in the crime.

smh.gif

While I still feel like Max had some involvement there's no way he should've been found guilty based on the evidence (lack of) and testimony of a damndrugged out +@%@!@
sick.gif

Definitely too many people involved trying to take advantage of one another and they all end up screwed in some way

Dre & Tre,

From how I read it, them boys were in the clear until dude tried to launder the money. thats when they ran into an undercover FBI.

Them Dudes was HOME free, there was No way of getting them. they couldnt trace the money because the ATM cards were based off cash, not bank accounts. the Fedsdidnt even know they had them for sure until they found the Laptops and the Jump drive.

Them boys had a "Fool Proof" scheme, till they acted a "fool"

smh.gif
shameful

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Dre & Tre,

From how I read it, them boys were in the clear until dude tried to launder the money. thats when they ran into an undercover FBI.

Them Dudes was HOME free, there was No way of getting them. they couldnt trace the money because the ATM cards were based off cash, not bank accounts. the Feds didnt even know they had them for sure until they found the Laptops and the Jump drive.

Them boys had a "Fool Proof" scheme, till they acted a "fool"

smh.gif
shameful
i dont know - this paragraph and the bolded part makes it seem like they were already onto dudes and "lured" them into the moneylaundering scheme.....

While he was orchestrating the withdrawal of his cake, Plowden and Taylor met with an individual who, unbeknownst to them, was actually an undercover FBI agent. According to the numerous conversations that were recorded on that day, August 16, 2006, Plowden was seeking to launder large amounts of the cash. The U.S. Attorney's office was unwilling to discuss how the FBI identified the two men or the details of how they were lured into this money-laundering sting, but we do know that Taylor and Plowden revealed that they got the money through ATM withdrawals, and agreed to the undercover agents' fee for washing the loot.
i agree dudes were fools...and i mean we dont have enough info here but there are PLENTY of steps along the way where they could have slippedup...them forensic accountants are trained to see scams like this

how couldn't his lawyer get him off?

mad loop holes and the witnesses credibility, esp. ol girl who copped the plea, should have been easily discredited.

smh.gif
@ dudes flossin out of town, trickin off on random #%% chicks (shorty wasn't even bad). flossin in your own city is reckless enough

I mean, they had to have some dirt on them before hand. They had to know they had mass amounts of cash/money that needed to be washed. You don't just upand lure somebody into a money laundering setup.

I mean, I think they had something on them. What they had, I don't know. But they know that these dudes had mass cash that needed cleaning. They probablydidn't know where the money came from, whether it was drug money, or what. But they knew something was up.

there wasnt no need to lure them, they was lookin into it. and u know how snitches are in the street.
"yo , I hear its 2 new dudes in town throwin around a Million bucks tryin to get the money clean, you might wanna get a hold of that "

The U.S. Attorney's office was unwilling to discuss how the FBI identified the two men or the details of how they were lured into this money-laundering sting

code for Informant

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

there wasnt no need to lure them, they was lookin into it. and u know how snitches are in the street.
"yo , I hear its 2 new dudes in town throwin around a Million bucks tryin to get the money clean, you might wanna get a hold of that "

The U.S. Attorney's office was unwilling to discuss how the FBI identified the two men or the details of how they were lured into this money-laundering sting

code for Informant

my thoughts exactly
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom