Max B - the full story (long read)

crazy story ... but wow ... they were all stupid ... crazy how all their lives became connected b/c of that one broad ... damnnnnn GINA [martin] ...

but wow @ max having a lawyer tweeting during trial ... what part of the game is that ...

why max she was married ... and she not bad ... i don't get it

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

crazy story ... but wow ... they were all stupid ... crazy how all their lives became connected b/c of that one broad ... damnnnnn GINA [martin] ...

but wow @ max having a lawyer tweeting during trial ... what part of the game is that ...

why max she was married ... and she not bad ... i don't get it
smh.gif

And seriously he was pimping the broad in a way though, just everything didn't go as planned

He was def pimoin her. gettin straight bread off the chick.

she tried to say it a round about way, sayin she would always come give max $

Yea she tried to G it up talkin bout he was always broke... NAH @$+$% YOU WERE JUST DROPPIN THAT SCRATCH!!!!

My god man...next to the "Method Man answers back at Steve" thread, this might be the second biggest post I've ever seen on NT

It's Bergen County...this ___ was DESTINED to be found guilty with that lawyer

That scam them dudes were doing is unbelievable

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

I actually read it
interesting
this +%@* should be a movie..or at least a hood novel
laugh.gif

if this became a movie..would jones see the bread off it?

Good read...finally good to get the whole story.

Max most definatly has leeway for a appeal, since they just paired him and his mans together, Max wasnt even present.

That Conway chick...
smh.gif

sick.gif
man, I didn't know max got that raw of a deal after reading that I'm very surprised he was found guilty

An appeal don't really matter if he ends up w/ a horse +!+% lawyer again.

I thought _'s was exaggerating w/ the whole Bergen County thing.

Guess not.

Originally Posted by MeloVP

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

I actually read it
interesting
this +%@* should be a movie..or at least a hood novel
laugh.gif

if this became a movie..would jones see the bread off it?

laugh.gif
hell yea.....props to whoever read it

[jay z] and I wish I never met her at all.... [/jay z]

That was a GREAT read...I never really followed Max B., but that article kept my attention for the past 40 minutes or so.

That's some shady $+% *++% pulled by Jim Jones...
smh.gif

also, if the police are interrogating a suspect (Conway), are they supposed to take her word if she was just on pills & alcohol a few hours before?

Seems like Max got a raw deal....I can now see why peeps are advocating for his release.

That groupie-$+% Conway girl was the straight up demise of Max B.....I mean Max SHOULD have been smarter...but this chick was tricking all over NYC and dideverything in her power to stay close to the Dips....I mean, her reason for getting w. Max in the first place was only because she wanted to smoke his weed.Max may have looked like he was pimping her, but she seemed like she was playing him from the jump..

*dude that was running that mortgage scheme was real sloppy once he had the money in his possession. Dude leaving stacks all over his car and being careless w.the funds. He had all the smarts to pull a scheme like that off, but tripped himself up in the end...

ok ok ok, just read it.
so "jay" plowden wasn't murdered, did he testify to seeing Max?

also
Mr Monday Night, OG link?

This *+%* is bananas there is no evidence against Max except the word of a drugged out stripper, and my son doin o-linemen numbers this is ridiculous what washis lawyer in there doing??? Jim jones is a grimey dude.
sick.gif

Wait...they couldn't pin the alleged gunman to the scene of the crime or to a murder weapon? What the hell...

Regardless...everyone involved in this whole thing was playing the game wrong from the jump. This fall was inevitable.

Crazy story Max got screwed his lawyers must have been a joke . How cant you destroy the testimony of a high stripper and plus he wwasnt at the crime scene andthey found no murder weapon . Ther trials should have been separate in the first place .

Originally Posted by mextra45

Crazy story Max got screwed his lawyers must have been a joke . How cant you destroy the testimony of a high stripper and plus he wwasnt at the crime scene and they found no murder weapon . Ther trials should have been separate in the first place .
That's the same thing I was wondering. Jones was and probably still is a sheisty dude; only about his quap. I know we're in a recessionand all, but come on...

Back
Top Bottom