after reading the responses

im about to start the read

just finished the read

eek.gif
at that scheme, getting that much but they couldnt play it cool

sick.gif
at max for messing with that chick and his sorry attorney

jim is grimey but that was a good business move ala diddy

%*%$#@ up on all sides. Type of story you Hear when you're young. "And that path ends two ways, either dead or in jail."

@$%%++% with that fast life usually catches up to you but when EVERYBODY involved is shady, it's inevitable.

In all seriousness, I've never seen somebody get that many years with that little evidence. That boy max probably sitting in the cell like "what the!### just happened?"

Now I kinda see why dude was diddy boppin on his way to court. I don't think anyone would think they going to jail, or doing that many numbers if this ishow it really went. Dude really caught a bad break

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Tried to donate, but link said merchant unable to receive money at this time.
You could still sent bread to the address on his Myspace.

thers no way he should be doing that much time, its unreasonable, cruel and unusual punishment. thers rapist and child molesters that dont get that much time

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

This prompted Max to make a comment, according to Gina, along the lines of "getting this dude for his guap." One of the trial's lighter moments occurred when Conway explained to Bonjean, Kelvin Leerdam's lawyer, the meaning of guap.
Jesus
laugh.gif

The career of Harlem rapper Max B looked like it was pretty much over late last year when he was sentenced to 75 years for murder, but he saw a glimmer of hope this week when he was granted an appeal.
According to XXLMag.com, the rapper's manager, Joli O'Shay, said he was recently granted an appeal in the murder case and is now awaiting an actual date to appear in court.

O'Shay says Max (real name: Charly Wingate) will seek a new lawyer to represent him in the meantime.

"He's gonna try hopefully to go back to trial, or get it a mistrial or get it time served, whatever we can do," she told the mag.

Max is currently behind bars, serving 75 years for murder, kidnapping and armed robbery charges, all of which stem from a 2006 robbery in New Jersey that left one man dead.

While the rapper was not present for the crimes, he was accused of masterminding the crime.

Max was sentenced in September, and has revealed plans for an appeal ever since.

Stay tuned...

Fans can write to Max B at the following address:

Charly Wingate
SBI 904278D INM-641403
P.O. BOX 861
Trenton, NJ 08625

Crazy &%$#!!! I really hope his appeal works out. I dont think Max should have to waste his life away for what he was accused of, if he even really did that, because I just dont see that being believable..

Did anybody else think maybe it was Gina's bouncer boyfriend that was with her and Max and Leerdam had nothing to do with it? I mean he was found with some of the clothes and things from Plowden. Maybe Gina tryin to cover up for him so he can help her out when she gets out.

Dont mean 2 gravedig but is there any updates on max any1 knows of, listenin 2 max on my phone, whole story is crazy if u ask me

last we've heard, he said he was granted his appeal and coming home as soon as this summer. 

Back
Top Bottom