* * MAY 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING): Chrysler is bankrupt...but NT ain't! * *

those nylon dunks are pretty ill.....

thanks!

the only ones i haaaaad to have.

i had been looking, and looking and looking... finally... sportie LA actually came through for me... got the last one transferred up to melrose and paidretail...

i have not bought a pair of dunks in like 2 years...
laugh.gif

Jordan Chicago Legacy jacket, sample, dont think this is released, hit me up with a PM if you know of it. The usualversion comes without the Jumpman and another sleeve badge. ALso got the 89s for cheap, sweet jacket by the way.

aye fong, that marvin gaye board make me wanna holla! lol

proper!

thanks to those who showed me love on my pickups as well, i appreciate that!

Word up Stilllmatic. The Marvin deck was a cop since I saw it a long time ago. Fan of his music for too long (even though he looks like crack head Tyrone fromDave Chappelle) but going to get it signed by Ian Johnson (the artist) Saturday at his art show.

Nice Inmation G-Shock.....and I hate G-Shocks.

Nice Inmation G-Shock.....and I hate G-Shocks.

why thank you!
wink.gif

purple is my fav. color, so hey... the rest is history

i always wanted to tell you, i really enjoy your photography, you are very talented with it

and please, just call me shay!

God Bless!

What up NT fam... Not trying to rain on anyones game... But I see some sick pick-ups month by month. Just by curiosity... What y'all do for a living? I seemoney spent as much as a mortgage in this thread hahaha. Any other investments? Or just on gear? Hahaha. Peace.

^^nice pickup ....
Don't know the name of the 3rd pair, but they're one of the lightest basketball shoes i've ever worn.

Originally Posted by a1iens

I recently got these...

Been collecting J's, but air maxes are growing on me.

I thought the tee would match better. It looked more yellow in the online pic.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Not the Neon 95's
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Shay, nice LV coin purse. I want that color but Ill stick with the one I rec'd as a bday present.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Fitteds from April. Thanks to J CAPO for the GDFT & $ for the CC's.
pimp.gif

yo, i don't even do af1s, but tthem white/black '03 highs are sick. takes me back to '93...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom