May 1 is here Where are you Going to college? Vol. Class of '10

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

NYU
(avy check)
pimp.gif

Major: sociology
 & pre-med courses
How much paper did they give you? I got in 4 years ago and they only gave me 9k. You can figure out what I did.

Originally Posted by Daedalus Kalais

offered a full ride and $600 a semester for textbooks.
So you can guess where I'm going. haha
Good !!%$.

I'm so +%$$#! when I get out of college.
but hopefully I'll get accepted to a good med school so I can pay off my debt worry-free

And you'll be hurtin even more when you finish med school. Med school loans are no joke.

Originally Posted by cruzair13

Deadline to submit where you are going to school is May 1st.

I'll start..
Providence College with an Undeclared Major.

yo cruzair13.
congrats on getting into PC. i see your from California.
i live about 5 minutes from PC campus. im graduating from northeastern in boston on may 7th, but am familiar with PC and their campus.
feel free to hit me up with any questions. i might be moving to nyc for a job, but if not, def hit me up when parties are going on.
as i like to say "its an admissions requirement that females who apply to PC also send a picture in with their application" so many dimes go there bro!

smokin.gif
OnETwO wrote:

UW- Milwaukee

Shoutouts to all my homies still in Milwaukee doing the same thing.....

I'm a college senior right now but i will be attending Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH for grad school in the fall..... I go to North Carolina A&T State University right now.... My major is social work. I am attending Case Western for a Masters in the same thing stating in August and Im hoping to go ther for law school starting May 2011
pimp.gif

UC Irvine
happy.gif

majoring in criminology but hoping to get into there business school during my second year.

I'm so stoked for college

Originally Posted by OnETwO

UW- Milwaukee

pimp.gif

Im in Milwaukee right now, not the college, but senior in highschool.
I've got a bunch of friends living down on the East Side by the lake, lots of fun down there in the city.

I elected to go to Madison though, Milwaukee was my second choice.

Good !!%$.

I'm so +%$$#! when I get out of college.
but hopefully I'll get accepted to a good med school so I can pay off my debt worry-free
laugh.gif
lol.. you will have to pay a lot for med school as well.

i got into NYU as well and the aid they gave me was so weak that my parents laughed,  basically peanuts.. meanwhile i got into several Ivies and they all gave me well over half of the ~50k for tuition. NYU is like Johns Hopkins... strong schools, but stingy as hell withFA. in the end, the cost of the school can actually outweigh thestrength of the education. but its a good school, i know some people up there who are having a good time.

I was going to Texas A&M College Station, and wanted to REALLY bad, but that was before
Prairie View A&M
I'm kind of a big deal over there with the faculty. Still not quite sure why though.

Hey good job and all but don't get too big of a head....its still Prairie View A&M. You're not that big of a deal anywhere else. Keep that in mind and continue to work hard.

UW- Milwaukee

pimp.gif

Nice, I'm graduating from UWM this semester. Have fun, UWM is a great school with great opportunities if you just seek them out. Don't fall into the misconception of it being a commuter school with bad academics.

Originally Posted by enrique23

still havent decided
either Umich, USC, Northwestern, or Georgetown
idk what to choose
smh.gif

Damn you still have 4 choices? You should be down to 2 by now... Northwestern and whatever else lol.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by enrique23

still havent decided
either Umich, USC, Northwestern, or Georgetown
idk what to choose
smh.gif

Damn you still have 4 choices? You should be down to 2 by now... Northwestern and whatever else lol.

yeah
smh.gif
it changes every day though
one day i'll be confident about going to one school and then the next i'll want to go to another one

Back
Top Bottom