May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bringing MVP back last year led to people actually caring about 3 other dudes that nobody previously gave a **** about. Became one of the more entertaining acts in the company. Seems like IT was a pretty good idea.

The exception is not the rule.

It’s great we’re getting some of our most beloved wrasslers from the 2000s byke! Great to see MVP, Edging, and now Christian and Carlito get the push they finally deserve after 15 years or so.

I hope this opens the door for some wrasslers that are 15 years past due their rightful push.

Hope we see the likes of Jimmy Wang Yang, Mr. Kennedy, and chrismasters chrismasters

Bringing MVP back last year led to people actually caring about 3 other dudes that nobody previously gave a **** about. Became one of the more entertaining acts in the company. Seems like IT was a pretty good idea.

How would you use Carlito?

I saw someone in here mention he should be given a title, not sure why that needs to happen but I do wonder what the ideal situation for him would be.

GM Niketalk people

giphy.gif

1. I agree with your point of COrnette doing a deep dive about royalties and explaining how they work exactly. I don't fully comprehend how they work and how they are paid.

2. WWE left a lot of meat on the bone when it came to giving away the PPVs for free. (Especially the Big 5 PPVs). I would like to hear why they didn't continue to make people pay for PPVs and what made them believe the PPV model was dead in 2014.

3. I would like to see what DVD sales have looked since The Network came into existence.

How would you use Carlito?

I saw someone in here mention he should be given a title, not sure why that needs to happen but I do wonder what the ideal situation for him would be.
No, I wouldn't just give him a title :lol:

Not exactly sure. Maybe can be someone's mouthpiece and only occasionally wrestle, similar to MVP.

Good Morning brethren. Just wanted to share this awesome build up to mania. Back when comedy and wrestling were done well.

Edit - they cut the best part out.

Kudos to Asuka for playing along with that Alexa Bliss angle. No offense to Bliss, but I wouldn't think she could actually beat anyone up on that female roster.

Back
Top Bottom