May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All I can think of is Nia kept putting Lana through a table and she's a sloppy worker is what people keep saying. For Kane, no idea. Probably because he got eliminated from DP and said he's the future?
Ahhh, I thought they said something stupid again lol

Edit - It’s gotta be Kane. Lol

scroogemcduckin scroogemcduckin

Welcome

1. Favorite 5 Wrestlers (ALl-Time)

2. Thoughts on Chris Jericho?

3. Thoughts on Ken Patera?

4. Thoughts on Jushin Thunder Liger?

5. Is Sasha Banks better than John Cena?

scroogemcduckin scroogemcduckin

Welcome

1. Favorite 5 Wrestlers (ALl-Time)

2. Thoughts on Chris Jericho?

3. Thoughts on Ken Patera?

4. Thoughts on Jushin Thunder Liger?

5. Is Sasha Banks better than John Cena?

Putting me on the spot.

1. The Rock, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Sting, and GOAT Randy Savage.
2. He's had some steam when he left WWE to help AEW. Now he talks way too much about WWE and how things were not right/ how AEW is better. I don't know if he's being asked this or if he's having these thoughts and openly talking about it. Seems like he needs closure. Plus he's 50 right? He should probably stop saying he can kick everyone's *** in real life.
On the other hand, he seems like he's done a lot of good too. With Benoit's son. The guys he's putting over. I guess it is what it is. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go back to WWE one day so he can get inducted into the Hall of Fame. Probably bothers him. If he got inducted and then left for AEW, maybe he wouldn't talk about them so much.
3. In what way? For the WWE lawsuit or saying the N word?
4. Great career. Innovator. Deserved much better in the states.
5. Lol. I don't know about that. Kind of an odd comparison. Can you be more specific?

2. He's had some steam when he left WWE to help AEW. Now he talks way too much about WWE and how things were not right/ how AEW is better. I don't know if he's being asked this or if he's having these thoughts and openly talking about it. Seems like he needs closure. Plus he's 50 right? He should probably stop saying he can kick everyone's *** in real life.
On the other hand, he seems like he's done a lot of good too. With Benoit's son. The guys he's putting over. I guess it is what it is. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go back to WWE one day so he can get inducted into the Hall of Fame. Probably bothers him. If he got inducted and then left for AEW, maybe he wouldn't talk about them so much.

3. In what way? For the WWE lawsuit or saying the N word?

5. Lol. I don't know about that. Kind of an odd comparison. Can you be more specific?

Jericho: Why do you say he needs closure? Where would he rank in the all-time rankings? (explain)

Patera: Can you give background info on him being a racist?

Sasha: A large chunk of this thread felt NXT Sasha was a better in-ring performer than JOhn Cena. You agree with that?

Jemele with her stupid questions
e4f4ad500b80bc9a607f8f00dea508f3.gif

Jericho: Why do you say he needs closure? Where would he rank in the all-time rankings? (explain)

Patera: Can you give background info on him being a racist?

Sasha: A large chunk of this thread felt NXT Sasha was a better in-ring performer than JOhn Cena. You agree with that?
1. I don't know if Jericho is being asked by the interviewers or if he's openly making the comparisons with AEW and WWE, but he talks about WWE in most of the articles I come across.
He's in my top 20. I don't know. I'd have to really sit down and think about it. As a performer, he's in my top 20. Since the internet, we know so much about everyone's personal lives it gets blurred a bit. Other tangibles get factored in.

2. My mistake on Ken Patera. He didn't say the N word. Not really familiar with him. I quickly looked him up and saw some video and misread it. I was introduced to pro wrestling in the late 80's, so I guess he was before my time.

3. Sasha has a more arsenal than Cena. Cena got better over the years. They both have their strengths. Really liked the feud with AJ and Cena. He kind of grew on me over the years.

Goldberg does the most brutal, ruthless, and vicious spear there has ever been. The Explosiveness is unmatched.

They are fighting for second place.

Lashley: The Flip throws off the perceived impact.

Edge: Immediately dropping to his knees makes his look weak

Batista: It always looked "heavy" and not explosive.

ROman: It is cool. Best one of the modern dudes.

Back
Top Bottom