May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Aside from the spanish fly and Canadian destroyer, is there another cringe move out there?

I HATE Strike Exchanges. They are so got damn stupid man.
They are SO predictable as to when they are about to start.
Another stupid thing Japanese wrestling does that gets brought to America and copied.
It is ALL stupid.

Case Case King of Trash Style King of Trash Style Peep Game Peep Game
Thread...

Any to add?

I would add Arn Anderson's DDT

I HATE Strike Exchanges. They are so got damn stupid man.
They are SO predictable as to when they are about to start.
Another stupid thing Japanese wrestling does that gets brought to America and copied.
It is ALL stupid.

Case Case King of Trash Style King of Trash Style Peep Game Peep Game
Thread...

Any to add?

I would add Arn Anderson's DDT

Sami’s Blue Thunder Bomb that has pinned one person out of 500

My nominations for best executed moves:

1. The Rock - Sharpshooter, the sharpness of how he sits back and the effort he shows on his face, just wow. Ulnlike the uncharismatic Bret Fart.
2. CM Punk - Elbow drop, the way he just glides like Jordan through the air to hit it, Chicago Made for real.
3. Sasha Banks - Frog Splash, talk about making your idol proud. Sasha does it.
4. Alexa Bliss - Twisted Bliss, the Dynamite Kids and Spanish/Japanese cruiserweights wish they could hit this with the same timing as Lil Miss Bliss.
5. Carmella - STO, move aside Ogawa, sure you innovated the move, but Carmella made it F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S (Yes I know how I spelled it cause im LOSO)
5a. Brie Bella - Suicide Dive, Chris Benoit and Boris' kids' suicide dives? Not impressed, Brie adds some Brie Mode to the suicide dive, making us all believe she will die. Beat that.

Honourable Mention:
1. Peyton Royce - Spinning Brain Buster, it got her out of WWE into AEW with her husband. WIN WIN WIN
2. Kevin Owens - Stone Cold Stunner, nothing makes me feel like I pressed the two top trigger buttons at the top of my next gen console video game controller more then seeing KO hit the Stunner on folks.

EDIT:
Also best exchange of hockey style punches, I give to Sami and KO.

Living in LA, witnessing fights at bars. Gang fist fights. When cops and protestors fight.

They put there hands behind each others head and start punching with the other hand, its crazy.

Its like when Rams fight, but with fist.

Last edited:
5ycSYlC.gif

I like how Adam Cole has to jump off the second rope to do his destroyer (due to his small stature)
In NT prison, I remember two prisoners going at it and doing a strike exchange. Everyone watching even did the BOO YAY thing. It ended with a Spanish Fly off the cafeteria table onto the floor. That’s when the guards finally broke up the fight but they were sports entertained by it too.

When speaking about the most technical wrestlers in the history of the business, Kurt Angle named Daniel Bryan as the most gifted in the wrestling business today.

“Daniel Bryan without a doubt,” Angle replied, when asked who was the most technical wrestler. “That guy is a technical master. I love his work, I wish I would’ve wrestled him. He is one of the best in-ring performers today and I think of all time. Even though he is a little undersized, he makes up for it in work ethic. What he can do in the ring, he is just incredible.

“AJ Styles is another guy that is a great technician when he wants to be, does some highflying stuff and so does Daniel Bryan. As far as technically sound, AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan are the two best [in the world].”

Back
Top Bottom