Votes: 54 40.6%
  • McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
I just need Bones to skip a few nights of coke lines and beat him sober just for the record

Haha I agree! He needs to beat him clean. He was clean fighting OSP and that was his "worst" performances according to jones I believe. Maybe he needs to coke [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Floyd was cringeworthy today. 
sick.gif

Yeah Ortiz was his last KO.

You can't compare Mayweather's performances against other prizefighters to how he'll approach McGregor.

There's virtually no risk in taking chances vs. Conor as opposed to the risk involved vs. actual boxers like Cotto, Pac, etc.

Mayweather can lead and press the action ala Arturo Gatti, because he's fighting a bum with an extremely limited arsenal.

He doesn't need to assume the defensive approach here.

I can't believe this is a discussion.

I don't see mayweather going for the knockout even a TKO. that's just my opinion on his fighting style. He's going to make Connor look foolish of course but he's not knocking him out. I don't see it.

He will control the ring, use immaculate footwork touch Connor up a bit and fade fron the slow counter. I don't even think Connor will land 30 punches [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Sucks seeing Conor reacting every time TBE mentions, he quit, he has a boss and he doesn't have any real money. Can tell that really bothers him.

I do like how Mayweather was like, I LIKE THIS GUY :rofl:

Floyd shook when he was holding the flag and connor warned him about doing anything stupid with it

He didnt know what to do

Why did Conor throw the flag?
Because Mayweather got him mad...
McGregor destroyed today but you know Mayweather talking about his loss AND talking to Dana as McGregor's boss got him feeling some type of way. When he said "We got money" to Dana I could picture every ufc fighter shacking their head.

Last edited:
Talking about dont disrespect the flag..
mean.gif
That's a big win for Floyd, made Connor disrespect his own flag. Floyd has been there through all the talks, this doesn't phase him hence the same script the past two conferences. The post press conference with Floyd, the dude knows what he's doing. This is the same formula for Floyd, not the fan favorite but goes in there and does his thing

Floyd shook when he was holding the flag and connor warned him about doing anything stupid with it

He didnt know what to do

:lol:

When McGregor grabbed Floyd's bag to retaliate.

"What the **** is this? 5 Grand?"

Last edited:
Swear so crazy seeing FLOYD after the pressers, he's a totally different person. He just switches it off (all for show). I truly believe he does like Conor. Conor still be on one after the pressers lol.

Man it's all entertainment lmao. Everything that's going on now is fun and ****.

McGregor said it again :smh: He really trying to stir the pot with that "Dance for me, Boy" comment huh

Back
Top Bottom