Votes: 54 40.6%
  • McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
I truly believe Connor is gonna resort to some illegal **** cuz floyds gonna be schooling him so hard round after round without the power to actually finish him. He's gonna get frustrated and instinct is gonna kick in...

I truly believe Connor is gonna resort to some illegal **** cuz floyds gonna be schooling him so hard round after round without the power to actually finish him. He's gonna get frustrated and instinct is gonna kick in...

the first one is gonna end with conor getting disqualified because he "gets mad" and tries some mma **** and that sets up the rematch

$$$$

I'm not a Conor fan , far from it and most of his stuff I don't find funny but he was on point today.

From the disrespect towards the showtime exec to makin fun of the 5k in his bag to calling one of mays boys "his *****" lol
How is that on point or even funny? The Mayweather can't read joke is so old and played out. 50 cent was better at clowning Mayweather for not being able to read than Conor. Dude is out here recycling jokes.

With all the WWE going on has me believe the fight will end in disqualification and a rematch set that will backfire.

the first one is gonna end with conor getting disqualified because he "gets mad" and tries some mma **** and that sets up the rematch

$$$$
If I was Floyd I'd have the TMT goons on deck to wreak havoc in that arena in Conor tried something stupid like that. Like "fan man" type mayhem.

Last edited:
it really is the perfect scenario

connor looks like a G for just saying **** it and finally someone straight up whipped floyd's ***

floyd keeps his record in tact and continues his streak of decision wins

and now everyone is invested in a rematch...maybe this time in the octagon

theyre probably at the WWE Performance Center working out the finish as we speak

Ain't no way Floyd's getting in the octagon. He's no dummy.
laugh.gif

always knew this fight was going to happen, too big not to..

i expect conor to get the KO.

Last edited:
Forgot who's father it was that ran in the ring to throw hands at the end of a fight :lol:.

Floyd Sr can't wait for some chaos to happen so he can catch McGregor slipping

These dudes pro fighters first yet some yall expect some Greg Giraldo level roasting from them :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Conor one of the best **** talkers I've witnessed. Dude had shade for days...

Floyd needs to find new material. When he can't think, he reverts back to his "hard work" chant (which he was boo'd today :lol:)

Unless mayweather has khabib or the diaz bros on his side. Nobody is doing **** to conor if something happens. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom