McDonalds on their extra Grizzly *PIC*

Originally Posted by TheHype

When I was there last time I refused to pay that %%%$.

Went downstairs to the "Free Bathroom"
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Shoulda just payed the quarter.
Exactly. I'd pay $0.25 to use a clean bathroom.

This can't be in Brooklyn. You must've been in West Bubble *%%%, Ohio Henz

Don't even mess with most public bathrooms anyway.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

if i ever have to use the bathroom
25 cent is pretty worth it for me
and i dont have to look like a jerk asking for the key
Damn you're insecure...

This is nothing new in the UK...didn't think it would happen in the US but then again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Damn you're insecure...

how so?
bathroom is for customers right? what if i dont want to buy anything? I would gladly pay 25 cents to use the bathroom especially when I am on about to pee on myself

Originally Posted by JD214

Can't be real, I never use restaurant bathrooms btw.
If there were a NT Hall of Fame, this post would be up there with the best of them. The kid who never uses restaurant bathrooms feels entitled to make a claim about a restaurant bathroom. 

Originally Posted by Master Zik

This can't be in Brooklyn. You must've been in West Bubble %+*@, Ohio Henz

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NolanDW

i guess you guys have never been to europe, in a lot of the big cities/countries they charge for bathrooms and sauce costs $$$$$$$$

This.

burger place around my way has a security code lock... on the receipt when u buy something tells u the code and u get to use it.

I guess it's useful, too many dudes waiting on line to take a dump gets painful at times.

bathroom lock doesnt bother me... but 25 CENTS FOR SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE!?!?!?!!!!! what kind of fuccery is this?

thanks a lot obama.

where's this at? NYC?

i tend to hit up the second floor bathroom at the Canal street Mc Donald's usually when i take day trips to the city

Originally Posted by Master Zik

This can't be in Brooklyn. You must've been in West Bubble *%%%, Ohio Henz

Tru say
laugh.gif
 no way its in BK

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Damn you're insecure...

how so?
bathroom is for customers right? what if i dont want to buy anything? I would gladly pay 25 cents to use the bathroom especially when I am on about to pee on myself

there is no excuse for a grown man to pee on himself, we can pee damn near anywhere

Originally Posted by NolanDW

i guess you guys have never been to europe, in a lot of the big cities/countries they charge for bathrooms and sauce costs $$$$$$$$

In Colombia I remember you had to pay like 10 cents for the bathroom. And there is no toilet paper in the stalls so you have to get it before you go in.
laugh.gif

That's illegal for sure. All places that serve food are required to have bathrooms. They can't have the bathrooms locked down like that. What if people spent their last quarter or don't have change?

Originally Posted by cguy610

That's illegal for sure. All places that serve food are required to have bathrooms. They can't have the bathrooms locked down like that. What if people spent their last quarter or don't have change?
Yeah, you should be on McDonald's legal team. I'm sure its illegal and one of the largest corporations in the world just overlooked your extensive knowledge of the law. And KFC, Burger King and every other fast food joint overlooked it as well. 
eyes.gif

Smarten up. If you buy food, you're entitled to ask them for a token to use @the bathroom. Its not complex. Or illegal.

Back
Top Bottom