McDonald's thread - Grimace’s Birthday -

I got the order just for the meme not gonna lie. Was laughing to myself while eating it because of how stupid the whole ordeal is. It's just a bacon QPC but with a few extra toppings, but everyone's losing their minds over it because travis is associated with it.

Less is more.
20200917_085646.jpg

MJ will always be the goat.

I'm a once a month, maybe for a Quarter pounder or McNuggets type of person. Was working from home, hungry, crunched for time and didn't want to cook. Ordered the Trav Scott special from the app and it was...well a Quarter Pounder with lettuce and bacon. Nothing more and nothing less. If faced with a similar situation in a couple of months and the meal is available I would order again.

I read you have to download the app, register, and then order through the app :lol:
source.gif
And in my area, I gotta pickup, they won't deliver a 50 cent burger for nothing. Fees gonna be like $7.99 for delivery, $2.99 for service and $2 for tip. :lol:.

mcdonald's only lets you use one coupon at a time on the app smh... I went with the free fries instead... I always get my double cheeseburger with Mac sauce so I passed on the deal but still got the double cheeseburger for retail... got that with a mcchicken and free medium fries for $4.79 not bad...

Dont think I will ever try the meal, try to stay away from that ****, pre travis lol

I was more interested trying the spicy nuggets instead of the Travis meal. Travis meal you can custom make anytime but the nuggets are a new item.

I was more interested trying the spicy nuggets instead of the Travis meal. Travis meal you can custom make anytime but the nuggets are a new item.
Ppl saying it's trash and not spicy and that the OG nugs are better. Still curious about the Chips Ahoy McFlurry tho.

Back
Top Bottom