McDonald's thread - Grimace’s Birthday -

1694039382078.png

Apparently they’re moving the soda machines behind the counter where the McD’s staff will provide first drinks and free refills.

Their reasons for doing this they say are:

1.) Cut down on theft (aka people getting a water glass and filling it with soda)

2.) Not enough people eat inside anymore to necessitate a self-service soda machine in the dining areas.

I don’t care about this story, don’t know the last time I ate inside. Those demographics are mostly HS kids and seniors in the morning.

Don’t know why it would take 10 goddamn years :lol:

I'm betting it's got a lot to do with a bunch of the stores JUST getting remodeled before this decision. Mine just got renovated over the summer. Probably don't wanna force the franchises to have to make another change so soon.

This is way harder than it should be for a grown *** adult trying to better himself. McDonald's for McNuggets and breakfast alone. 2nd might be DQ low key, just for that Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard. Taco Bell my honorable mention. I prefer my chicken and donuts from elsewhere, and Denny's over IHOP every damn day. They others don't warrant explanation.

Id save BK over McDonalds and Wendys. Best burgers (flame broiled), lowkey the best fries. Hell they have their own “snack wrap” right now thats pretty good. Yeah, im taking BK.

Every McDonalds is not the same, if that were the case I would go to the one next to my house, not the one 20 mins away lol

The one 20 mins away food is tv commercial level quality.

The one near my house has the apple pies were all the filling has been burnt away into the crust. The Filet O fish is never centered on the bun. In fact this may actually be a Popeyes in disguise as a McDonalds.

Now every Bk sucks, not one good one have I ever come across,all the food looks like it spent years on tattoine.

Whopper taste gross, the double cheeseburger is way better.
Chicken Sandwich taste like fish.
Fish Sandwich taste like large fishsticks.

They do have great fries though. Should rename to Fries King the Conqueror.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom