McDonald's Worker Arrested After Telling Company President She Can't Afford Shoes

im tired of ****** feeling they victims.... whoa as me attitude, no one put a gun to her head to stay at that job for 10 years...

there's a guy im real good friends with, me and him started working at my first job together in 2001...son his still there in 2013

i told him he's wasting his life away..dont even have his GED and he just shrugs it off..some people earn that L in life.
roll.gif
roll.gif
I was hoping someone else caught that.

and for da record...

http://www.waywordradio.org/whoa-vs-woah/

i got da correct correct spelling.
kevin-garnett-angry-gif.gif

im tired of ****** feeling they victims.... whoa as me attitude, no one put a gun to her head to stay at that job for 10 years...

there's a guy im real good friends with, me and him started working at my first job together in 2001...son his still there in 2013

i told him he's wasting his life away..dont even have his GED and he just shrugs it off..some people earn that L in life.

:rofl: :rofl: I was hoping someone else caught that.

and for da record...

View media item 611243

The phrase is, "woe is me."

roll.gif
roll.gif

and for da record...

roll.gif

You really thought you were droppin' some knowledge, huh?

Did you even READ the page you posted?  

They're discussing "whoa" vs. "woah".  You know, the word that rhymes with "woe".  

You're the smartest, dumb cat I know man.  Easily.  
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

and for da record...

dont matta, whoa = woe

grey = gray

:rofl: :rofl: I was hoping someone else caught that.

and for da record...

View media item 611243

dont matta, whoa = woe

grey = gray

Dog

View media item 611262

really, just stop...:\

You made a mistake. It's not a big deal. There's no shame in admitting wrong.

The fact that you're fronting so hard on something so trivial only makes this worse, but funnier...:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
the stubbornness of this dude is off the charts :rofl:

i get you wont admit you're wrong in the lien case, but damb, you wont even admit you ****** up here :lol: amazing.

LOL yes if you live in a third world country.

Idk where in America somebody is living off 8.25 COMFORTABLY. Guarantee there is some type of struggle if you living off 8.25 and that idea of uncertainty is stressful as hell.

You need experience more of life bruh if you think 8.25 is "livable"

Agreed. $8.25 with the standard 37.5 hour work week gets you monthly take home pay of what, $1000 or so? That's rent and groceries for most people, even in "cheap" places. Throw in healthcare costs, auto insurance, gas, utilities and you're not even close. The start of "comfort" (which to me includes tv, internet, trash removal, eating at a restaurant once or twice a month, some cheap recreation) would be around $15 an hour with no assistance I would guess.

Agreed. $8.25 with the standard 37.5 hour work week gets you monthly take home pay of what, $1000 or so? That's rent and groceries for most people, even in "cheap" places. Throw in healthcare costs, auto insurance, gas, utilities and you're not even close. The start of "comfort" (which to me includes tv, internet, trash removal, eating at a restaurant once or twice a month, some cheap recreation) would be around $15 an hour with no assistance I would guess.
at 8.25 you probably not even worried about health insurance or even having a car. Its just a struggle to live on that

I'm literally in tears @ this whole whoa is me fiasco.

at 8.25 you probably not even worried about health insurance or even having a car. Its just a struggle to live on that

That's what I am saying...we were talking about $8.25 providing comfort. It provides one person a 1 room apartment and groceries and nothing else (without assistance of some sort). Not too comfy...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...e-for-higher-pay-in-nearly-60-cities/2726815/

this was in USA Today last month and this is what the USA has come to

I agree with everyone in here if you're not making money at your job you need to find a way to improve your life.

I work in the food service industry as a CHEF and I really can't stand **** like this i went to the best culinary school in the country and made like $9 an hour when i first got out up until 2 years ago when i was promoted from Fry Cook at a Country Club to the Sous Chef when i had the opportunity to move up and finally make a decent wage.

There are plenty of people that use McDonalds as a career i am sorry but after 10 years you didn't have to drive to find out how to become a manager or Asst Manager of the store. I had friends who were Asst. Managers of Hardee's like 6 months after working there when they were 18.

This is all on her with no drive or dedication you'll never amount to anything in this world.

Back
Top Bottom