McD's Southern Chicken Sandwich: What is it? Any good?

So I've seen these signs for McDonald's new Southern Chicken sandwich and I thought it looked good. So last time I was at McD's I asked what wason the sandwich and if the chicken was different than what they use on their other sandwiches. The guy had no clue, saying "I'm sorry, but Idon't make the sandwiches. I don't know what's on it." I'm thinking the kid was new.

Since I didn't get a description of the sandwich I went with good old McNuggets. But I'm still wondering exactly what the deal with this sandwich isand if it's any good.

This may go down as the lamest post ever, but I gotta know!

if its anything similar to the cajun chicken sandwich they used to have then its
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

It tastes exactly like a Chick-Fil-A sandwich so its
pimp.gif
nonetheless
alright I shall consume within 48 hours.

edit: Quiznos $5 footlong *Swag-Jack* FTW!! southwest chicken sandwhich can wait.

Is the chicken of decent quality. I know McD's uses different chicken for different sandwiches, and some of it can be quite nasty. If it's the goodchicken though, this is sounds like something worth trying.

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

So I've seen these signs for McDonald's new Southern Chicken sandwich and I thought it looked good. So last time I was at McD's I asked what was on the sandwich and if the chicken was different than what they use on their other sandwiches. The guy had no clue, saying "I'm sorry, but I don't make the sandwiches. I don't know what's on it." I'm thinking the kid was new.

Since I didn't get a description of the sandwich I went with good old McNuggets. But I'm still wondering exactly what the deal with this sandwich is and if it's any good.

This may go down as the lamest post ever, but I gotta know!

lol2.JPG

but seriously, carl's jr jalapeno chicken
devil.gif

Sounds good but my last experiment with chicken at McD's, someone bit half of my chicken nugget and refried it. No joke!

It taste exactly like the Chick-fil-a chicken sandwich as mentioned above. Every single person that gets it says it's a cheaper version of it which is whythey get it from Mc'ds

why does so cal mcd's get all the good stuff? the third pounders are
pimp.gif
*edit* misread...these are available everywhere.

In my opinion this thing tastes nothing like chick fila sandwiches. Like others said its just a Mcchicken with pickles basically.

Originally Posted by xxhu5sl1npnoyxx

i like the breakfast one with a biscuit.. its pretty good imo

sick.gif

Had one the other day was nothing But a Greasy-do-do biscut with a overly dry chicken
tired.gif

i tried it expecting it to taste like the chick-fil-a sandwich, which is definitely not true. also, there was a big lump of fat smack dab in the middle of thesandwich.

I got the breakfast sandwich one... tasted like a McChicken with a little extra smokey flavor. Far from nasty but nothin to write home about..

Back
Top Bottom