MCGEE WAS ROBBBBBBBBBBBBBEDDDDDDDDDD

nahh he wasnt robbed....almost trying 7 times each dunk took a lot of his luster away

he put on a hell of a show tho...props to him

nahh he wasnt robbed....almost trying 7 times each dunk took a lot of his luster away

he put on a hell of a show tho...props to him

Originally Posted by Durden7

Youre salty over who won a dunk contest?

Get a life.

roll.gif

1. Ibaka should have gotten a 50 on his FT dunk. NO DOUBT about that.

2. Blake's second dunk should have gotten around a 47. Eh.

3. Dinosaur looking fool should have made it to the final.

4. McGee gave up in the final round, which led to his loss.

1. Ibaka should have gotten a 50 on his FT dunk. NO DOUBT about that.

2. Blake's second dunk should have gotten around a 47. Eh.

3. Dinosaur looking fool should have made it to the final.

4. McGee gave up in the final round, which led to his loss.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Next year I'd like to see them outlaw the use of props (not that'll ever happen)...

The 2 minute timer should be gone also. 3 attempts overall should be good enough.

Fan voting is the worst idea ever. I got the sense that McGee just gave up in the finals because he knew what time it was.
I thought that too

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Next year I'd like to see them outlaw the use of props (not that'll ever happen)...

The 2 minute timer should be gone also. 3 attempts overall should be good enough.

Fan voting is the worst idea ever. I got the sense that McGee just gave up in the finals because he knew what time it was.
I thought that too

McGee knew what was up after the car dunk, it didn't matter. His first 3 dunks were just disgusting. And the final one not so much.

The car dunk was garbage, I'm supposed to be impressed he took off from the bottom of the circle and jumped over the hood of a car? Serge took of from the FT line and couldn't get a 50. This is such a joke.

McGee knew what was up after the car dunk, it didn't matter. His first 3 dunks were just disgusting. And the final one not so much.

The car dunk was garbage, I'm supposed to be impressed he took off from the bottom of the circle and jumped over the hood of a car? Serge took of from the FT line and couldn't get a 50. This is such a joke.

Mcgee did all of his gimmicky dunks in the begining. Plus that stupid kid actor coming out and toy bit was kind of corny. Demar and Blake actually had dunks that relied on pure athleticism. They shouldve been in the finals.

Mcgee did all of his gimmicky dunks in the begining. Plus that stupid kid actor coming out and toy bit was kind of corny. Demar and Blake actually had dunks that relied on pure athleticism. They shouldve been in the finals.

The choir singing in the background of Griffins's car dunk, was probably the most reaching $*%& i've ever seen.  Had me like 
indifferent.gif
 the whole time.

The choir singing in the background of Griffins's car dunk, was probably the most reaching $*%& i've ever seen.  Had me like 
indifferent.gif
 the whole time.

Originally Posted by i rock jordanz

the kid is actually a break dancer from americas got talent

Originally Posted by i rock jordanz

the kid is actually a break dancer from americas got talent

am I the only one who thought this?

serge ibaka getting robbed + choir ready to go in the 2nd round + Kia 'prop' for blake in 2nd round + in LA = RIGGED

am I the only one who thought this?

serge ibaka getting robbed + choir ready to go in the 2nd round + Kia 'prop' for blake in 2nd round + in LA = RIGGED

McGee had a lot of creativity with his dunks... Sucks that his last dunk was used already.
laugh.gif

Derozans 1 handded reverse was
eek.gif
as was Ibakas FT line dunk.

roll.gif
at Dr. J

McGee had a lot of creativity with his dunks... Sucks that his last dunk was used already.
laugh.gif

Derozans 1 handded reverse was
eek.gif
as was Ibakas FT line dunk.

roll.gif
at Dr. J

Back
Top Bottom