Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by ao17

indifferent.gif
,Shut up. Blake AND Derozan > Mcgee

Blakes first dunk was his best, and it was a tamed down version of the dunk he was trying to do in the first place.  Derozan had the dunk of the night and McGee had the best collective group.  Nothing more than a popularity contest.  Not a real reflection of the best dunker tonight.
this

It may be but Blake is still the best in game dunker out of all of them 
Um.....agreed.....but what does in game dunking have to do with the Slam Dunk Contest?
You were talking about the best dunker. My bad if the "in game" threw you off. I'm saying that Blake's still the best dunker out of the group
No one was arguing about who the best dunker of the group is.  We were arguing who was the best dunker tonight.....which was not Blake.

Well considering it took him atleast 3x's to get every dunk he made and he basically just gave up his last round...

Ehhh I disagree. #shrug

Well considering it took him atleast 3x's to get every dunk he made and he basically just gave up his last round...

Ehhh I disagree. #shrug

indifferent.gif

Blakes first dunk was his best, and it was a tamed down version of the dunk he was trying to do in the first place.  Derozan had the dunk of the night and McGee had the best collective group.  Nothing more than a popularity contest.  Not a real reflection of the best dunker tonight.
this

Um.....agreed.....but what does in game dunking have to do with the Slam Dunk Contest?
You were talking about the best dunker. My bad if the "in game" threw you off. I'm saying that Blake's still the best dunker out of the group
No one was arguing about who the best dunker of the group is.  We were arguing who was the best dunker tonight.....which was not Blake.

In that case it was my man Demar. Too bad he got robbed 
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Demar vs Blake would've been 
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

this

In that case it was my man Demar. Too bad he got robbed 
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Demar vs Blake would've been 
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Since the fans decide who ultimately wins, Blake had it locked a long time ago.

yeah, it didn't matter what javale did.  the fans are ******ed.  the choir and car made people think blake's last dunk was better than it was.  it would've been good if he jumped over the roof of the car where baron was & baron tossed it to him.

yeah, it didn't matter what javale did.  the fans are ******ed.  the choir and car made people think blake's last dunk was better than it was.  it would've been good if he jumped over the roof of the car where baron was & baron tossed it to him.

Originally Posted by shogun

Yeah exactly, plus its LA.  They prolly had it planned for him, regardless it was an exciting night, well for me
smokin.gif
.  Shoulda been Demar vs Mcgee.

but it was lookin like dr.j vs ms.mcgee 
laugh.gif

That joint took me off guarddd like a leg sweep lol.

Originally Posted by shogun

Yeah exactly, plus its LA.  They prolly had it planned for him, regardless it was an exciting night, well for me
smokin.gif
.  Shoulda been Demar vs Mcgee.

but it was lookin like dr.j vs ms.mcgee 
laugh.gif

That joint took me off guarddd like a leg sweep lol.

Demar's dunks were nice...pretty consistent. I think for this contest, you need to have your 1st dunk just be a good one, with no props or no assistance. Then save the showmanship for the 2nd dunk and (if you make it far enough) 4th dunk.

Still though, since 2001, Desmond Mason vs. JRich was still the best

Demar's dunks were nice...pretty consistent. I think for this contest, you need to have your 1st dunk just be a good one, with no props or no assistance. Then save the showmanship for the 2nd dunk and (if you make it far enough) 4th dunk.

Still though, since 2001, Desmond Mason vs. JRich was still the best

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

mad.gif

Y'all need to chill with that talk about my momma
Why? It could be worse, she's beautiful... she could look like Ray Allen's mom. I wish they would show "your mom" 100 times a night instead of Ray with hair.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

mad.gif

Y'all need to chill with that talk about my momma
Why? It could be worse, she's beautiful... she could look like Ray Allen's mom. I wish they would show "your mom" 100 times a night instead of Ray with hair.

Back
Top Bottom