MCGEE WAS ROBBBBBBBBBBBBBEDDDDDDDDDD

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

The Derozen dunk was for the ages. In slow mo it's looks like a work of art.

It was very nice, it sucks that we didn't get to see more what he had under his sleeves.  
That Blake Griffin dunk over the car was weak.  Why didn't he think better than that tho, but his first dunk was NASTY!
smokin.gif

It was very nice, it sucks that we didn't get to see more what he had under his sleeves.  
That Blake Griffin dunk over the car was weak.  Why didn't he think better than that tho, but his first dunk was NASTY!
smokin.gif

second year the nba robbed him no wonder andre iguodala didn't want to come back to event

second year the nba robbed him no wonder andre iguodala didn't want to come back to event

If Baron would have gotten the pass right on Blake's second dunk, my oh my. That would have been filthy.

Demar and Blake should have been in the finals.

Javale did nothing special in the finals.

Car >>>>> mis-matched shoes.

If Baron would have gotten the pass right on Blake's second dunk, my oh my. That would have been filthy.

Demar and Blake should have been in the finals.

Javale did nothing special in the finals.

Car >>>>> mis-matched shoes.

While I agree that McGee had the better overall performance, he didn't outdo Blake in the finals. Speaking of, Griffin got scored wayyy too high in the first round. He changed his dunks after failing the first few times, and they would've been 50s originally. But to do something less than what would have been a 50 shouldn't be given a 45 at best. So if anybody was robbed, it was DeRozan. That second dunk was
eek.gif
pimp.gif

While I agree that McGee had the better overall performance, he didn't outdo Blake in the finals. Speaking of, Griffin got scored wayyy too high in the first round. He changed his dunks after failing the first few times, and they would've been 50s originally. But to do something less than what would have been a 50 shouldn't be given a 45 at best. So if anybody was robbed, it was DeRozan. That second dunk was
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

eek.gif
pimp.gif
Exactly what I've been saying.  Blake shouldnt even have made the finals. 

eek.gif
pimp.gif

I'd have to say that it really seemed fixed, I'm pretty sure Stern knew Blake was going to be in the Finals. That car dunk, with the choir coming out, the product placement of the car (KIA being an NBA sponsor)...you'd have to plan all that out beforehand knowing Griffin was going to perform that dunk in the final round, otherwise you wouldn't waste so much time bringing all that out. It seemed fixed that he was going to be in it regardless of what happened.

But it's meant as entertainment; at least you can say that this year, it was definitely entertaining and the first round was one of the best ever in recent years. Everyone had great dunks.

I'd have to say that it really seemed fixed, I'm pretty sure Stern knew Blake was going to be in the Finals. That car dunk, with the choir coming out, the product placement of the car (KIA being an NBA sponsor)...you'd have to plan all that out beforehand knowing Griffin was going to perform that dunk in the final round, otherwise you wouldn't waste so much time bringing all that out. It seemed fixed that he was going to be in it regardless of what happened.

But it's meant as entertainment; at least you can say that this year, it was definitely entertaining and the first round was one of the best ever in recent years. Everyone had great dunks.

Originally Posted by dland24

eek.gif
pimp.gif
Blake should have been last in the first round.  Dude ended up doing a standard 360 and just a normal dunk from the baseline off the side of the backboard.  Demar should have been in the finals with McGee.  I am kind of salty about it but whatever, the NBA had it planned for Blake to make it to the finals so they could bring out the car which is one of their sponsors. David Stern needs to just learn to keep his grubby hands out of things.

Originally Posted by dland24

eek.gif
pimp.gif
Blake should have been last in the first round.  Dude ended up doing a standard 360 and just a normal dunk from the baseline off the side of the backboard.  Demar should have been in the finals with McGee.  I am kind of salty about it but whatever, the NBA had it planned for Blake to make it to the finals so they could bring out the car which is one of their sponsors. David Stern needs to just learn to keep his grubby hands out of things.

mcgee wasnt robbed. and the contest was trash.

my dude blake holding back. only did one good dunk (that elbow)
mcgee is garbage, ibaka is garbage.

derozan was robbed

mcgee wasnt robbed. and the contest was trash.

my dude blake holding back. only did one good dunk (that elbow)
mcgee is garbage, ibaka is garbage.

derozan was robbed

i would of rather seen Blake try to do his corkscrew type dunk that he wasn't able to get the first time.
He also could of easily cleared the windshield of that car, which woulda made it a bit better.
But Serge Ibaka should of gotten a 50 on his first dunk, He went further back than Dr. J and Jordan but got a 45-46

i would of rather seen Blake try to do his corkscrew type dunk that he wasn't able to get the first time.
He also could of easily cleared the windshield of that car, which woulda made it a bit better.
But Serge Ibaka should of gotten a 50 on his first dunk, He went further back than Dr. J and Jordan but got a 45-46

Next year I'd like to see them outlaw the use of props (not that'll ever happen)...

The 2 minute timer should be gone also. 3 attempts overall should be good enough.

Fan voting is the worst idea ever. I got the sense that McGee just gave up in the finals because he knew what time it was.

Next year I'd like to see them outlaw the use of props (not that'll ever happen)...

The 2 minute timer should be gone also. 3 attempts overall should be good enough.

Fan voting is the worst idea ever. I got the sense that McGee just gave up in the finals because he knew what time it was.

Back
Top Bottom