Meat addiction?

truth-serum

Banned
No homo. Is this even such a thing? Lately I feel like I have to have some kind of meat everyday. Whether it's breakfast,lunch or dinner. Like I can't have a meal without some kind of meat. Is this normal?

pause

seriously though how you eat meat with every meal though? 
sick.gif

Last edited:
I NEED that MEAT in me at all time. Even if i cant poop for a couple days becuase of it.

on a serious note i feel hella weak if i dont eat meat in a day. the only thing that can replace it are eggs and fish. 

Last edited:
“The stimulant hypoxanthine, not any special properties of its protein, vitamins, or minerals is responsible for the satisfying and stimulating effects of meat. It is similar in chemical formula and effect as caffeine.

It has been known since antiquity that those who regularly eat meat experience some degree of enervation when they are deprived of this food for some time. This sensation that “something is missing” always results from abruptly removing meat from the diet, even when it is replaced with plant foods and dietary supplements providing as much or even more protein and nutrients as meat.

Today it’s known that the muscle cells of meat contain Hypoxanthine, which increases in concentration as the meat ages.

Hypoxanthine and other similar substances, such as inosinic acid and guanylic acid, are present in meat. They have a chemical structure similar to that of caffeine in coffee or the theobromine in cocoa, with similar effects. They are central nervous system stimulants. They are addictive.

Hypoxanthine explains the stimulating effect of meat and it’s capacity to create a certain level of addiction, which manifests itself when meat is given up abruptly. Because of this, it is recommended that those wishing to replace meat with plant-based foods follow a transition diet to help avoid the effect of sudden deprivation.

I NEED that MEAT in me at all time. Even if i cant poop for a couple days becuase of it.

on a serious note i feel hella weak if i dont eat meat in a day. the only thing that can replace it are eggs and fish. 
fish counts as meat too

and an egg is just meat before it becomes meat

I eat meat with damn near every lunch and dinner.

I'ma have to cut back on the several times a week red meat soon. Eat it way too much.

Funny this thread came up. I've been back and forth with vegetarianism several times in my life, but I'm done with meat for good now.

It's been 2 months with no meat. I feel much healthier (as I always do when I go vegetarian) and I haven't had a craving for meat at all. I don't tell anyone, because I hate being questioned about it and just bring my lunch to work most of the time. The longest that I've ever gone vegetarian was 4 or 5 years. I'm positive that I won't be going back this time. I was starting to fall off something serious health wise and nah. I've always been a fit dude and let myself slip. Damn all that.

Not telling anyone else how to live and of course there are unhealthy/fat vegetarians, but this lifestyle makes me much more disciplined and health conscious.

Last edited:
Don't think I could bring myself to do that

As I don't like too many vegetables already

Your body is probrably trying to tell you its deficient in something that is present in meat.

Cant do the vegan thing.

Tried it but cant do it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom