- Joined Apr 27, 2011
I'm going to visit a 420 evalutation to get a marijuana card today. Can someone give me a hand on what I can tell the doctor to get one? I wouldn't want to pay $60 and get denied during the evaluation.
Wow if that's it, then it should be a for sure thing the way you guys are makin it seem. Thanks everyone. Hopefully it'll be as easy as that.Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1
nothing to be nervous about.
you wont get denied. they know why you are there. you know why you are there. as long as you pay the evaluation fee and say "insomnia" its 100% done deal. some of the other patients that were there when I got mine were stoned out of their mind, reeking of buds (they must have just hotboxed in the parking lot before coming in), and they still walked out with their card.
how my experience went
- walk in fill out application
- 90 second consultation with a doctors assistant. take blood pressure and pulse. tell him i have knee pain from a past sports related injury
- walk to other room and see doctor
- doctor signs recommendation document asks me "do you have any questions?" i respond no.
- take my picture for some stupid medical ID card
- walk out