Medical card

I'm so jealous of how easy it is to get a card in California. Hopefully when the NJ law passes, I'll be able to get one.

Originally Posted by Califire

i told the DOC i had a eating disorder and boom a one year scrip!!!! love it

A eating disorder? LOL, maybe I'm being ignorant in saying this but I hope he didn't try to prescribe herb for you eating too much. There are probably other eating disorders where you don't have an appetite and need a facilitator in helping you build that up, that, I understand but really, if he prescribed herb because you ate too much and wanted to stop...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cali's GDP is prob. 15% bud farmers. $65/8th?! I get some decent stuff for $60 here in the City but depending on who is providing the goods, sometimes it's mediocre for $60 as well. $65 for some government cultivators with some guaranteed piff?
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

Ugh, this isnt real life! I cant even smoke when I want to with all these randoms. But im noticably depressed so I dont really get bothered but still too paranoid to burn. anyone who looks happy tho stay with routine randoms. Smh.

Here is how it went for me:

-Walk in and fill out forms which make the whole process seem super legit for about 15 minutes
-Called into the doctor
-Spoke to the doctor for 3 minutes MAX. told him I have insomnia and I have used Marijuana in the past to successfully aid me.
-Told me I have a year recommendation and I walked out and paid for it.
-Was in a store buying my product within 30 mins after.

Don't worry man, the doctors know it is a complete joke.

So there's a medical disclosure agreement when applying for a med card, would that show up on a background check? any truth to this?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Whats the price range at dispensaries?
All the places I've been in LA have a pretty good range of prices. Normally places have their top shelf products capped at 50 or 60 an 1/8, although some places have stuff that is more expensive than 60. With that being said it's all about finding the right place, the one I go to is capped at $50 an 8th, has amazing stuff, and has promotions like happy hours, discount days, coupons, etc...

Back
Top Bottom