Medical card

I'm going to visit a 420 evalutation to get a marijuana card today. Can someone give me a hand on what I can tell the doctor to get one? I wouldn't want to pay $60 and get denied during the evaluation.

Do you live in California?

Most people don't know this but in CA, the way the law is written a doctor doesn't have the right to tell you don't need marijuana as medicine as long as you have a legitimate health issue. Basically it's not their job to tell you how to treat your problem, just to make sure you have one.

Never met anyone who was turned away.

a friend of mine went in for an evaluation. he didnt check any of the boxes for any health issues, and still ended up getting the card...........

Yes I live in California, I'm just a little nervous cause I don't know how those evaluations go.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

im jelly

word to smuckers
tired.gif

nothing to be nervous about.

you wont get denied. they know why you are there. you know why you are there. as long as you pay the evaluation fee and say "insomnia" its 100% done deal. some of the other patients that were there when I got mine were stoned out of their mind, reeking of buds (they must have just hotboxed in the parking lot before coming in), and they still walked out with their card.

how my experience went

- walk in fill out application
- pay
- 90 second consultation with a doctors assistant. take blood pressure and pulse. tell him i have knee pain from a past sports related injury
- walk to other room and see doctor
- doctor signs recommendation document asks me "do you have any questions?" i respond no.
- take my picture for some stupid medical ID card
- walk out

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

nothing to be nervous about.

you wont get denied. they know why you are there. you know why you are there. as long as you pay the evaluation fee and say "insomnia" its 100% done deal. some of the other patients that were there when I got mine were stoned out of their mind, reeking of buds (they must have just hotboxed in the parking lot before coming in), and they still walked out with their card.

how my experience went

- walk in fill out application
- pay
- 90 second consultation with a doctors assistant. take blood pressure and pulse. tell him i have knee pain from a past sports related injury
- walk to other room and see doctor
- doctor signs recommendation document asks me "do you have any questions?" i respond no.
- take my picture for some stupid medical ID card
- walk out

Wow if that's it, then it should be a for sure thing the way you guys are makin it seem. Thanks everyone. Hopefully it'll be as easy as that.

price range differs greatly depending not only on quality of flowers but also the area where the dispensary is located.

Ive seen some places with $45 or $50 cap with decent stuff. There was one spot in Culver City that I stopped by last week that was offering a buy 1 get 1 free promotion (VMC, looks like they are running a similar promo right now). The free 8th was nothing to write home about, but the purchased stuff was solid.

Highest prices I have personally seen was at the spot that closest to my house called Green Oasis. They had some stuff in the $70 range

Back
Top Bottom