Meet the guy with the dirtiest job in New York City VOL flushable wipe sorting.

Just hit da booty with da scent less wipes and flushed my it down my toilet like

2F84E822-3ECD-49C6-8AEF-1123B59F8596.jpeg

Don't eem care about pipes bruh

I rent. Not my problem if that happens.
Back when I worked in property management (in Cali), if there was any issues with pipes/clogging or the like, the landlord would be able to charge the resident for the issues and any costs that arise from it. If you didn't pay for it, it's coming out of your security deposit.

I Wonder if being around that horrendous smell all day attaches to his clothes? Then gets into his ride and bring that same stench home. Hope they have some kind of shower at his work.

I mean, if your diet is right, then your stools should be right. If your stools are right, then you really only need to wipe with TP once, there shouldn’t be any chunks and smearing on the TP should be minimal. After that, you go over with 1 WW, then wrap it up in some TP and toss it in the dust bin. This is my routine. :pimp:

Maybe it was just for the picture, but how's he not wearing a mask of some sort?

Lol at carrying around wipes.

Tissue is literally all you need if you have even a halfway decent amount personal hygiene.

Throwing it away in the trash seems like you’re adding to a different problem. I don’t believe you should have human waste in a public trash deposit with no lid unlike a diaper genie.

I don’t want any chemicals touching my sphincter. If you have explosive stool like that of a baby, maybe you should change what you eat.

Back
Top Bottom