Meet the guy with the dirtiest job in New York City VOL flushable wipe sorting.

^ The stool is not always chunky soup

It could be like a melted snickers bar, tp aint gonna clean up all jobs like a wipe could

^ The stool is not always chunky soup

It could be like a melted snickers bar, tp aint gonna clean up all jobs like a wipe could

Bro, if you’ve got a case of the shmear you have to hit the shower.

Politely excuse yourself from anything you’re engaging in at this point.

imagine when you take a shower and da temp goes up and raises that stench in that crap bin some of ya talkin bout :lol: ewwww.
Damn. Dudes in hear steaming up the bathroom with the stench of doo doo wipes :sick:

Point blank no disposable object that has been used to clean my booty hole and therefore been in direct contact with fecal matter will be sitting in a dustbin, trashcan, or waste basket.

It's going down the damn toilet.

Last edited:
Mans only made 70k to do this. Not even worth it.

EEE38533-26F7-4CEB-89A1-147412288904.png

70k?!!!! Pre-tax?!

tenor.gif

ARE WE GONNA LET OUR WOMAN GO AND BE WITH THE CAT WITH A CAR??
YES WE WILL!

Point blank no disposable object that has been used to clean my booty hole and therefore been in direct contact with fecal matter will be sitting in a dustbin, trashcan, or waste basket.

It's going down the damn toilet.

tenor.gif

People leaving **** wipes in any kind of recepticle in their home are vile

The bin should have a cover right? Females dont flush tampons down the toilet. Where you think they toss them? Not any different

Cover and a trash bag. Ain't no smell emanating from a covered trash bin simply because a wipe touched your butt. You gotta have really poor hygiene or some type of medical problem to make the room smell.

Again, folks acting like rags covered in feces are being thrown in one of these.

81qPRWmWRhL._SL1500_.jpg

When it's actually this with a bag and a sanitary wipe inside, after you've already wiped with TP.

61WxZ+EBWlL._AC._SR360,460.jpg

The idea would be to wipe yourself clean with toilet paper then after you see no brown on the paper you finish off with a wet wipe and throw the wipe in the trash. There shouldnt be anything on the wipe...
I think dudes comprehend this, they just want to pretend that ANYONE is using wipes that are stained with actual chunks/smears of bowel movements.

Lol at carrying around wipes.

Tissue is literally all you need if you have even a halfway decent amount personal hygiene.
I really don't understand the logic here.

It is funny that someone carries around something that can ADD to their cleanliness?

The second comment is just funny altogether.

The bin should have a cover right? Females dont flush tampons down the toilet. Where you think they toss them? Not any different
Good point about tampons/pads, they go in the trash but we don't say women's bathrooms smell like IRON (bloody smell).

Or you could just wrap the wipe in TISSUE before throwing it in the trash.

That is also an option.

I swear simple logic isn't used in some of yalls points.

women carry around wipes because they got kids, or cause at da drop of a hat, they might let a dude dine in & they gotta be fresh...this was told to me by a old buzzard half way washed up thot.

I think dudes comprehend this, they just want to pretend that ANYONE is using wipes that are stained with actual chunks/smears of bowel movements.

I really don't understand the logic here.

It is funny that someone carries around something that can ADD to their cleanliness?

The second comment is just funny altogether.

Really? How long have you been using them? Were you not at your highest level of clean before then?

Adult males walking around with booty wipes is funny.

women carry around wipes because they got kids, or cause at da drop of a hat, they might let a dude dine in & they gotta be fresh...this was told to me by a old buzzard half way washed up thot.
Really? How long have you been using them? Were you not at your highest level of clean before then?

Adult males walking around with booty wipes is funny.

I never said EYE carried them around but if someone has a bag or a man purse, why not?

I have been using wipes for years.

The BETTER question would be how clean are you right after, ONLY using tissue. You progressively get dirtier as time goes on. (While outside), so how can one be at his HIGHEST level of cleanliness after you leave the house and have been moving around

Not sure how you can logically argue against the using of them resulting in a cleaner outcome vs. Just using TP.

Your answers seem very ego driven and lack practicality .

Back
Top Bottom