Meet the guy with the dirtiest job in New York City VOL flushable wipe sorting.

I never said EYE carried them around but if someone has a bag or a man purse, why not?

I have been using wipes for years.

The BETTER question would be how clean are you right after, ONLY using tissue. You progressively get dirtier as time goes on. (While outside), so how can one be at his HIGHEST level of cleanliness after you leave the house and have been moving around

Not sure how you can logically argue against the using of them resulting in a cleaner outcome vs. Just using TP.

Your answers seem very ego driven and lack practicality .

I’m sorry but I sound ego-driven and lack practicality but you’re using fragrance on your butthole while you may or may not carry it in a bag or man purse?

If I’m in a situation where I feel I need a wet wipe, I’ll take a shower.

Doesn’t even feel clean. Just like spraying on cologne without taking a shower imo.

This is barring a actual dysfunction like leaky butt or the hems.

Fragrance Free Wipes exist.

You seem to not comprehend what wipes are on even a basic level, but that is fine.

We can agree to disagree.

Unfortunately you seem to confuse vanity with cleanliness and “fragrance free” can still have some of the same properties as a item with fragrance.

Cancer causing properties.

Just so you can fart Black Ice?

I’m done King.

Had a homie that threw toilet paper in the trash. Turned out his whole family did the same. His bathroom smelled awful.

I was thinking the other day how disgusting humans are, but I had to stop.

I started to gross myself out.

Do u guys browse the internet on your phone while taking a #2?

Some one on here said that is disgusting.

Had a homie that threw toilet paper in the trash. Turned out his whole family did the same. His bathroom smelled awful.

Third world country **** where they didn't have efficient plumbing.

At work I just wet up some paper towel and clean myself after I'm done.

Do u guys browse the internet on your phone while taking a #2?

Some one on here said that is disgusting.

I sh*t too quick to have time to read or browse or do anything. I sit, it slides out and I'm wiping in less than a minute. Rapid fire.

Back
Top Bottom