meeting niketalkers at parties appreciation

HAHA! Yall are trippin..I met mad ppl from NT before..

They were all mad cool.. and alot of my homeboys be on NT..But I'm the ONLY person that ever post.

that happened to me... first day of school I was in ITEC 115 and I come in class and i sit down next to this guy with a hundreds backpack i was like oh cool ithought i was the only one that rocked it there but then im on niketalk a few minutes later out of the corner of my eye i see he is too im like ....?..... iwas gonna say something but i was like hmm idk

How the hell can you tell if their an NTer or not? lol I personaly only know one NTer, he's the one who put me on it other than i would never be able totell...

I don't see what the big deal is with telling them your a NTer or sharing your SN's...I consider it networking..I wouldn't have a problem meetingsomeone from NT..and no I don't kno anyone from NT

i yelled wasup niketalk in the mall a while back, dude had an NT shirt on and MF DOOMs, he was shook and kept walking
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

i yelled wasup niketalk in the mall a while back, dude had an NT shirt on and MF DOOMs, he was shook and kept walking
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can imagine that
Dude probably looked back like "the hell?" and just kept it moving
laugh.gif

sometimes I see dudes that look like they could be NTers but i never know what to do
and I'm usually wearing chuck so I can't really tap tap pull
tongue.gif

Both of us were pretty drunk so it wasn't akward at all. My man was wearing a purple Rockies fitted with the eggplant foams and I remember yelling at himbecause he was about to walk in a jungle juice puddle. I saw his shoes and I asked him if he was on Niketalk and he said yeah. Then we proceeded to talk abouthow sarcastic and mean Niketalkers are with their
indifferent.gif
's and their
smh.gif
's. Dude was mad cool.

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

it was kinda awkward when i met whats her name... sofie fatale...

i was just like oh... i know you... i've seen ur pictures on nt the other site.
pimp.gif

One day, I was with my moms going to get a Uhaul truck and this dude peeped my Team Red Dunks:

url

And due was like "Yo, you a collector? I havnt seen those in a minute." I was like "Yeh man, I used to be more into it than I am now, but Istill cop a pair every now and then." We chopped it up for a minute, and I was like "You on NikeTalk?" He said "Nah, I'm on ISS"
indifferent.gif
But dude was cool though. He told me about the Coraline Dunks, and I didnt know about them since I barely ever go to the sneaker forums anymore. Dude wascool.

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

Both of us were pretty drunk so it wasn't akward at all. My man was wearing a purple Rockies fitted with the eggplant foams and I remember yelling at him because he was about to walk in a jungle juice puddle. I saw his shoes and I asked him if he was on Niketalk and he said yeah. Then we proceeded to talk about how sarcastic and mean Niketalkers are with their
indifferent.gif
's and their
smh.gif
's
. Dude was mad cool.
thats what you talked about????
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

it was kinda awkward when i met whats her name... sofie fatale...

i was just like oh... i know you... i've seen ur pictures on nt.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
He's like, "hmm...so they DO exist..."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

Both of us were pretty drunk so it wasn't akward at all. My man was wearing a purple Rockies fitted with the eggplant foams and I remember yelling at him because he was about to walk in a jungle juice puddle. I saw his shoes and I asked him if he was on Niketalk and he said yeah. Then we proceeded to talk about how sarcastic and mean Niketalkers are with their
indifferent.gif
's and their
smh.gif
's
. Dude was mad cool.
don't forget about these..

21a07xy.jpg

ive always wanted to try the Tap Tap Pull i see dudes walkin around all the time that look like they might be on here, Id never have enough balls to go up andTap Tap Pull just for the chance that if it wasnt an NTr id feel stupid as hell trying to explain it.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Unless you're SimplyDimply I really couldn't care less about meeting another NTer. I know they're around my area, but I still don't care.

qft (simplydimply
devil.gif
)

smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what mall was it i think i know who your talking about.

Back
Top Bottom