meeting niketalkers at parties appreciation

what the hell is eggplant foams? dam have I feel out of the shoe lingo that much?
smh.gif

i yelled wasup niketalk in the mall a while back, dude had an NT shirt on and MF DOOMs, he was shook and kept walking
smh.gif

no you didnt

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

what the hell is eggplant foams? dam have I feel out of the shoe lingo that much?
smh.gif

Eggplant color(like a purple) foamposites.
Meeting NTers is alright, but when you get to that stage and start talking about NT, then its just awkward. But I've put a couple people on NT, I don'tknow if they still go on.

alright I know what you guys mean now, never heard of them go by "eggplant" , they are a sick colorway though

i don't see why it be awkward unless yall sitting round talking bout threads and post counts
laugh.gif

i met trill about a year and a half ago at a new years party... he was cool...

we didn't really talk about NT, but i had a NT shirt on (since i wanted to rock the playoff 8s i just got, and it went) and i took a pic.

i invited him to an afterparty at my crib, which would have strippers and coke, but he declined my offer like a dork.

sup trill.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

i met trill about a year and a half ago at a new years party... he was cool...

we didn't really talk about NT, but i had a NT shirt on (since i wanted to rock the playoff 8s i just got, and it went) and i took a pic.

i invited him to an afterparty at my crib, which would have strippers and coke, but he declined my offer like a dork.

sup trill.
Yes I took your pic at that party and made an album of the party on Facebook. I wanted to go to your afterparty, but I had to spend the night atmy sister's house out at Bryant. Sup JDub.

Yo last night was mad fun! Much better than I anticipated!

Meeting NTers is Appreciated!

OP what's good with some piff

Originally Posted by KingJerms

Yo last night was mad fun! Much better than I anticipated!

Meeting NTers is Appreciated!

OP what's good with some piff
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by bigboi9015

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

i yelled wasup niketalk in the mall a while back, dude had an NT shirt on and MF DOOMs, he was shook and kept walking
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what mall was it i think i know who your talking about.
potomac
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yea thats him haha

Originally Posted by ThizzBaby

that crap wud be sooper awkward...

yo did u see that thread?
yaaah ahahaahhahaahaahahhahaha
late
late, see you on NT

DF!
roll.gif
roll.gif

I always think the same thing.

I never meet them at a party but whenever im on NT in the school library and someone with dunks or jordans or hundreds walk by I minimize the window. @*%* isjust weird ai'nt trying to have no previous connection to you.

I remember i met some rapper named C-San at the nerd/common show. I never heard of him but my homie did and this was after la fitted 310 dropped his mixtapeand I was rolling so the 1st thing that comes out of my mouth after my mans go "You're C-San, the song LA Lifestyle right?" he goes yeah and myhigh self goes "Aye! You on Niketalk?"
smh.gif
drugs make you look stupid
laugh.gif

Haha, I didn't meet them at the party. I met lil cao like a day or 2 before a party and he directed me to it.

I guess since I'm not actually that much of a shoe head I have avoided meeting Niketalkers for the most part. I've talked to two but I forgot therenames but they said they only hit up the Jordan Forum really which was enough to make me stop talking to them.

I dont think I've ever met another NTer, unless I've randomly met someone from NT when I visit UO and shoes/niketalk never came up. I know theres NTersat Oregon
nerd.gif

Or, if some friends are on and I dont know
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom