Melo Jordan 2 Retro June 9 2018

These seem to be flying under the radar...

Sold out on FTL. sold out on FNL. Sold out on END. Sold out on Foot Patrol... Under size 11 on NDC...

If anything there isn’t many out there but I wouldn’t say under the radar...

Just got an email saying my order was cancelled from NDC and snkrs because they are in Oregon, and I'm in Texas and it flagged it it as fraud (same with cactus jacks)... I order from NDC all the time this might be my last. I was on the fence about these melo 2s l, and cactus Jack's...but figured I could always return them, or trade them. Now I'm just PO'd money saved I guess. Here I was thinking finally got something off of snkrs, only to be let down again. :smh:

Got shipping confirmation from Nike earlier today. Ended up getting a pair thru SNKRS but only after going through the link on twitter and ordering thru the pop up browser on there. Still was pending for like 15 mins though

For those who have these in hand, how’s the quality?

Their great man, the leather is pretty soft, the Collar is super padded, ortholite sole, and the entire shoe is lined Even the toe box. They have to be the most comfortable 2s I’ve ever had and I’ve had 2003-2004 retros, 2010s and the white and red pair from a couple years ago, their extremely wearable. I’m not complaining. Worth it if you spend the cash IMO

IMG_20180610_001806397_HDR.jpg
Very Nice!!! HoHs Pair...

Just picked mine up at Footaction in Cerritos I know they still have a 9,10 Lakewood Footaction as well and Costa Mesa I think also

Purchased from FTL which is a first given that SNKRS was f-d up at 10AM on Saturday and FNL sold out instantly. Got the "Order Processed Ready for UPS" status since receiving the shipping notification since yesterday (Monday) morning at 8:30AM. Anyone else seeing no movement yet, too?

Purchased from FTL which is a first given that SNKRS was f-d up at 10AM on Saturday and FNL sold out instantly. Got the "Order Processed Ready for UPS" status since receiving the shipping notification since yesterday (Monday) morning at 8:30AM. Anyone else seeing no movement yet, too?

Mine shipped yesterday morning as well but mine is updating and will be here thursday. Sometime tracking doesnt get updated per scan into the system, but it should be moving. Maybe check again later tonight

I ended up getting a Sz10.5 from NDC. I really wish I didn’t wait and could’ve got my size.(9.5) but at least I can’t trade for my size now. I was really expecting these to sit but I guess they must be a lil limited because that’s th only way shoes seem to sell out now.

Probably will be a restock later, I'm not worried about these. Just another joke by Nike for this one.

White laces look awful.

Back
Top Bottom