Melo Jordan 2 Retro June 9 2018

was at every home game for that Western Conference Final vs Kobe/Pau/Bynum to support my boy AC Carter...

that squad should have made it:
Billups
Melo
Kenyon Martin
Nene
Birdman
JR Smith

as for these shoes I wish they restocked when Melo announced his next team

Agreed , my friend . That was definitely THE year . You're lucky being at those games, Pepsi Center was awesome during that run. I was just a poor college kid roaming Boulder and Lodo back then. Lol to AC Carter. George Karl loved him some AC in crunch time :smh:

As for Melo , I hope the dude isn't finished and feel like he could be an important cog on a contender but I don't know if he will ever check his ego at the door. Maybe LBJ can talk some sense into him.

I almost bought them last August but finally did from FTL (canadian website) for 150$CAD (down from 255$CAD retail), can't wait to receive them!

Last edited:
1625586217625.png

Just copped! Had been hunting for a clean used pair for a while now. I thought these were gonna go on sale after release, but these were apparently super limited. Wound up paying $190 shipped :smh: but they're clean, barely any wear and technically still cheaper than the $190 + tax I would have paid on release day.

Back
Top Bottom