Memories Can Be Passed Down Through DNA

I've read about this before, interesting stuff. Especially about how stress can affect your genes.

Parental olfactory experience influences behavior and neural structure in subsequent generations
http://www.nature.com/neuro/journal/vaop/ncurrent/abs/nn.3594.html
"Using olfactory molecular specificity, we examined the inheritance of parental traumatic exposure, a phenomenon that has been frequently observed, but not understood."

What Is Epigenetics?

http://www.sciencemag.org/content/330/6004/611

"The cells in a multicellular organism have nominally identical DNA sequences (and therefore the same genetic instruction sets), yet maintain different terminal phenotypes. This nongenetic cellular memory, which records developmental and environmental cues (and alternative cell states in unicellular organisms), is the basis of epi-(above)-genetics."

Epigenetics
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigenetics

Last edited:
I wonder how deja vu connects with this?
nerd.gif

What if all the people who claimed to be a famous historical figure in a past life really just had those memories passed down from that ancestor?

I thought this was common knowledge. Its what makes evolution possible.

Came in here to post this. Repped.

Science also likes to ignore the many proofs that DNA most likely came from space.

You really are the Universe. So act like it please.

Science also likes to ignore the many proofs that DNA most likely came from space.

I've never heard of any definitive "proofs" that DNA came from space. Perhaps you can post some? 

I've never heard of any definitive "proofs" that DNA came from space. Perhaps you can post some? 
well technically everything came from space

I believe this. We all are space matter.
Was watching this thing on TV and it said some sickness and illness came to earth via asteroids. :wow:

Well, science doesn't ignore that everything came from space, so I'm assuming that they were talking about something else. 

Well, science doesn't ignore that everything came from space, so I'm assuming that they were talking about something else. 
yeah, but this is the same guy that said science isnt real and nothing would make him happier than to break another NTers bones. so there's no need to take him seriously 

yeah, but this is the same guy that said science isnt real and nothing would make him happier than to break another NTers bones. so there's no need to take him seriously 
I had no idea. Thanks for the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom