Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers: LAC Advances 4-3

i wanna know why there are 9 clipper players on the clippers nba jam roster lol talk about overkill...

pickin the grizz, but ya never know because these clips can probably flop their way to the second round.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Do people really think Z-Bo is going to do anything? Like have you seen the guy play this season, he has been a complete non-facotr, he aint the same guy he was last playoffs.
The Blake Griffin love got way too far last year and this year the hate has gone way too far the other way.  Dudes acting like the guy is a scrub when he put up 20-10 on better than 50% from the field.  He still has holes in his game sure but people really going a little far talking about being exposed.

Chuuuuuuuch
pimp.gif

Clippers look absolutely lost offensively sometimes. Blake just isn't as good as the League tries to make him out to be. But playoff Chris Paul is a different monster, still got Grizz winning in 6 though.

Should be a great series.

Hopefully the Clips can steal homecourt by taking a game in Memphis before heading back to LA. If we can make that happen, then I like our chances
nerd.gif

Looking forward to this series... I see Memphis winning in 6, but this is a good matchup.

Their bench is going to do damage in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by ai3mac1

Clippers look absolutely lost offensively sometimes. Blake just isn't as good as the League tries to make him out to be.
The statistics are laughing at you.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Clippers look absolutely lost offensively sometimes. Blake just isn't as good as the League tries to make him out to be.
Blake Griffin's stats in the half court, especially in the 4th quarter are laughing at you

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Blake Griffin's stats in the half court, especially in the 4th quarter are laughing at you
Link to those stats?

I don't see how it's gonna be a bloodbath when only one of the teams is considered physical. Lol

I'm trying to tell y'all how hard it's going to be win in Memphis. Our season crowd may be a joke, but the playoff crowd is on a completely different level. All you have to do is watch the home playoff games last season. I expect it to be even louder this year. If the Clippers are able to steal a game in Memphis, big kudos to them. This will really show what Griffin/Jordan is made of.

Check out the Clippers shooting percentages from their perimeter players. Shows a lot of inconsistency. None of their bigs can make FT's. The game they win will be the game all their shots fall.

Originally Posted by PMatic

It's taken eight posts to mention Playoff Chris Paul.

And only two mentions since
30t6p3b.gif

He played his %$% off with a dog +++@ team last year and won two games from the Lakers.  He could easily steal games on his own and he will.  Clippers in 6-7.

NBA's most hated team vs America's sweetheart
laugh.gif

I think this series was going to start 1-1 regardless of who had home court advantage so I guess it's better that it starts in Memphis. If we lose both in Memphis tho
30t6p3b.gif

Grizzlies in 4. Blake averages 7/5/2 and get's exposed by Zbo.

I'll be watching this series closely.

Z-Bo needs to take it to Blake and force him to play defense.

Back
Top Bottom