Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

^ I like the look wax gives but its too thick and hate applying it. need to try layrite pomade I heard its good stuff.

pits - old spice pure sport
body - old spice aqua reef

these two scents are interchangeable, but the mix is :pimp: got me feeling like archer. GF stuck to me like a mosquito.

I don't use shampoo, pantene conditioner for the hair.

Baby powder on the nuts if it's hot out.

Cologne - secret. JK calvin klein.

i still cant get these razor bumps off the back of my head.. i tried to use face wash scrub and everything

If it's hot out corn starch works just as good as baby powder/gold bond for the private areas.

i aint gonna use no corn starch man.. walking around smelling like fried rice..

yeah, im def gonna go check out a dermatologist

Last edited:
i aint gonna use no corn starch man.. walking around smelling like fried rice..

yeah, im def gonna go check out a dermatologist

Shoot, maybe I need to see one too. I didn't have them til like a year ago now they won't go away, I'ma try alcohol again cause it was working til I stopped.

I switched to a bar of soap because I noticed that I get a better lather as opposed to body wash. Anybody else make the switch too?
I did the same transition, but only because for some reason I feel cleaner using bar soap. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong, are loofas a must for body wash?

I switched to a bar of soap because I noticed that I get a better lather as opposed to body wash. Anybody else make the switch too?

I did the same transition, but only because for some reason I feel cleaner using bar soap. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong, are loofas a must for body wash?
yes... squeeze some on a loofa add a little water, mush it around then it lathers up real nice..

This year I'm using bar.. Last year I was using body wash.. I never really thought about that..but you're 100% right..

everymanjack.com

I picked up one of their bags awhile back when it was a free gift with purchase of X amount of products and it's pretty solid. It's my go-to travel bag and I'm a fan of every EMJ product I've tried. And every time I've ordered from them I get some travel size products and usually a hand written thank you note for shopping with them.

Last edited:
Will purchase. I've been looking at a Herschel bag for that kind of stuff but figure this could kill two birds With one stone. Lip balm is much needed this time of year. I'm sure there's works just as good.

Thanks NT for putting me on Dr Bronners 
pimp.gif

Bought the peppermint and it's really nice 
eek.gif

I need to grab some of that peppermint and try it out. I've been loving that smell lately.

I'm going to try that Dr. Bronners you guys are recommending. My dermatologist told me to only use Dove or something but I'm currently using Irish Spring Moisture Blast :rolleyes and my skin is mad dry. Used to use Irish Springs w/ Aloe & I wasn't this dry. Mostly my hands because I wash them like 20 times a day. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom