Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

I'm going to try that Dr. Bronners you guys are recommending. My dermatologist told me to only use Dove or something but I'm currently using Irish Spring Moisture Blast :rolleyes and my skin is mad dry. Used to use Irish Springs w/ Aloe & I wasn't this dry. Mostly my hands because I wash them like 20 times a day. :lol:
Irish Spring makes my skin MAD dry. That's why I stick with dove for men nowadays. Most of their bar soaps include aloe or some sort or moisturizing ingredient.

Dove for Men made my skin way too dry.

I've sung the praises of Every Man Jack throughout the thread. Some people swear by Bronners and I've used their bar soap and really liked it.

Every Man Jack's citrus scrub tends to dry me out if I use it every day, but their Sandalwood scent has been great for me.

Check the body wash section, that's where I'd expect to find it.

Amazon carries it too.

Body wash section or where all the Organic body products are…ask an associate 
glasses.gif

Now that I've got this bronners I need to decide what all I want to do with it. That label is hell intimidating. :lol:

Will read the whole thing tomorrow. :D

Now that I've got this bronners I need to decide what all I want to do with it. That label is hell intimidating.
laugh.gif

Will read the whole thing tomorrow.
happy.gif
laugh.gif

I just use mine as body wash and the nicest thing about it is that it's organic 
happy.gif

You got the peppermint? 

so I decided to try washing my hair once a week; maybe twice

are the benefits really that great and any tips on it? Can you still use product? I currently use Garnier natural paste or mousse

everymanjack.com

I picked up one of their bags awhile back when it was a free gift with purchase of X amount of products and it's pretty solid. It's my go-to travel bag and I'm a fan of every EMJ product I've tried. And every time I've ordered from them I get some travel size products and usually a hand written thank you note for shopping with them.
yeah, the thank you note was appreciated along with all the travel size lotion and body wash. i placed an order last year via the groupon deal and i think i'll need to place another one soon.

sandlewood is probably my favorite. got my bathroom smelling like it too.

i have the citrus shampoo and its not too bad, but i hear the citrus body wash is pretty strong?

Anybody use Bronner's castille soaps and are they good to use as shampoo? I need a clarifying shampoo that doesn't have a bunch of chemicals in it.

I picked up a bottle of Beautiful Day shower gel from Bath and Body works last month during their 75% off sale.

Been stepping out of the shower feeling like a care bear all month
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

everymanjack.com

I picked up one of their bags awhile back when it was a free gift with purchase of X amount of products and it's pretty solid. It's my go-to travel bag and I'm a fan of every EMJ product I've tried. And every time I've ordered from them I get some travel size products and usually a hand written thank you note for shopping with them.
yeah, the thank you note was appreciated along with all the travel size lotion and body wash. i placed an order last year via the groupon deal and i think i'll need to place another one soon.

sandlewood is probably my favorite. got my bathroom smelling like it too.

i have the citrus shampoo and its not too bad, but i hear the citrus body wash is pretty strong?

The citrus scrub is strong. I can't use it daily because it'll dry my skin out.. so I'll usually use it once or twice a week and Sandalwood is my go-to. Their thickening shampoo is solid even if you don't have thinning hair.

I had EMJ face lotion and that stuff was disgusting. Didnt absorb right away, and very oily and heavy feeling.

Are their body scrubs better?

I like getting different body washes when I can, right now I have something from the new Axe line, but my go to is the Dove body wash from Costco. Smooth and I feel super clean. Axe is nice too, also the Dial stuff is nice but sometimes I dont like the smell.

Back
Top Bottom