Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

Last edited:
Dr. Bronners Citrus Soap

View media item 413213View media item 413225

+

Tom's Natural (before I go to bed or if I'm just chilling around the crib or headed to work)
Toms-of-Maine-Natural-Deodorant-Aluminum-Free-Mine-Woodspice-077326642252.jpg

or

Old Spice Deodorant (when I need something strong to keep my arms from sweating and stinking when going to the club or to hang out with female)
41AQxKupAAL._SY300_.jpg

+

Scent Free Lotion that wont clash with my cologne

View media item 413215

+

Powder to keep dry down low

What do you recommend to use?
I did a lot of research and I came accross Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat shampoo. Their conditioner is really good as well and the best part is the price, each bottle will run you about $8, you can purchase it on Amazon as well. I recommend doing some reading up on it to confirm my findings.

What do you recommend to use?
I did a lot of research and I came accross Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat shampoo. Their conditioner is really good as well and the best part is the price, each bottle will run you about $8, you can purchase it on Amazon as well. I recommend doing some reading up on it to confirm my findings.

This is another item I must try.. I always use tree tea products..

For Me:

St. Ives Apricot Scrub (ocassional use)
Trader Joe's Tea Tree Bar Soap (body/face wash)
Trader Joe's Coconut Oil (at night)
Trader Joe's Vitamin E Oil (in the morning)

Face - Cerave product

Body - vasoline cocoa butter, Nair for me. Hair removal

Soap - Dial for Men antibacterial. It's a good soap, doesn't leave my skin dry. Strongly considering switching to Dove for men deep clean. Those D. Wade commercials....

Deodorant - Right Guard Gel. Fast Break Flavor

ImReallyDirkNowitzki and others with oily skin
Amazon product ASIN B008RZ6KB8This stuff works amazing for me. I wash my face, put on a little moisturizer and let it sink in, then lay this on top. I used to have the oiliest skin 24/7 but this stuff keeps me totally oil free pretty much all day. A little pricy but highly recommended to try if you want to get rid of oily skin.
View media item 414935

Face - Cerave product

Body - vasoline cocoa butter, Nair for me. Hair removal

Soap - Dial for Men antibacterial. It's a good soap, doesn't leave my skin dry. Strongly considering switching to Dove for men deep clean. Those D. Wade commercials....

Deodorant - Right Guard Gel. Fast Break Flavor

i never had a problem with dove products at all... the mens smell good and seems to do a good job...
mitchum deodorant is the truth though..

Nt, recommend me a good bar soap that sticks for hours, something that is cool and fresh when used, for spring
smokin.gif

i've converted over to the every man jack mint for damn near everything. copped the shampoo too. anyone use there deodorant, how does it stack up to degree?

Back
Top Bottom