Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

love this stuff. 
pimp.gif

for all the brothers out there, i'm sure you experience those post-acne dark blemishes. this is the remedy right here. those dark spots would fade away real good.

just don't put this stuff all over your face, only on the spots. (contains hydroquinone, controversial ingredient, banned in europe i believe)

This African black soap (the real thing) I've been using is breaking my damn face out.
indifferent.gif

Is Ambi fade cream the best thing to fade a pimple scar?

I don't have bad skin but I get a pimple like once a month.
indifferent.gif
see my post above.

i'm similar to you, i don't get pimples often, but whenever i do, they leave a scar that sticks out like a sore thumb.

this stuff does the trick.

any recomendations on soaps for men? Everything smells fruity or light now.
Im looking for a musk/ tobacco smell

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

All Kiehls btw.

Last edited:
that **** looks lethal.. looks like pine sol cleaner

Dog, it's awesome

And it last a long time

I been on the same bottle since November.

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

All Kiehls btw.

Damn bruh that's crazy lol.

I gotta get rid of puffy ness in my face

That's a monologue from American Psycho

i've converted over to the every man jack mint for damn near everything. copped the shampoo too. anyone use there deodorant, how does it stack up to degree?

They have two... a plain deodorant and then an antiperspirant. The deodorant, as expected, doesn't stop sweating at all. So if you want that, make sure you get the antiperspirant. I haven't tried the antiperspirant since it's a new addition.

They might throw in some travel sizes or samples in that order. I know when I ordered from them last I got a few little freebies which were appreciated.

Good look NT on the Every Man Jack recommendation. Picked up the Cedarwood bodywash at Target. Love it. :smokin

Couldn't find Sandalwood though.

I use Nivea and Sea Breeze(the blue one) for my face. Working well.

Last edited:
I was just in Target today and the Sandalwood was sold out as well.

I'm glad people are becoming fans of their products. Not only does that mean more stores will carry them, but they've added a lot more items too. They used to just have face and body wash in their mint scent, and maybe a face lotion... but now they've got tons more and everything I've tried has been solid.

Anybody use Birchbox?

Sign up for a subscription ($20 a month shipped), and they send you a box full of samples.
Every month, you'll receive a box filled with beauty, grooming, and lifestyle samples from both up-and-coming and well known brands. Each delivery will include a mix of categories, as well as lifestyle items. Samples are generously sized, with enough product to allow you to figure out if they're right for you.
If you go through the site, they have hair products, skin products, shaving products, cologne, socks and underwear, spices, etc.

I'm pretty curious.

The women's version is only $10 a month. >D

Anybody use Birchbox?

Sign up for a subscription ($20 a month shipped), and they send you a box full of samples.
If you go through the site, they have hair products, skin products, shaving products, cologne, socks and underwear, spices, etc.

I'm pretty curious.

The women's version is only $10 a month. >D

10 a month?

My mom is gonna love this :smokin

Hair - Head & Shoulders 2-1 Shampoo/Conditioner
Body Wash - Dove Men + Care Extra Fresh
Face Wash - St. Ives Apricot or Green Tea Scrub
Deodorant - Gillette Clinical Fresh
Lotion - Gold Bond Ultimate Daily Moisturizing
After Shave - Every Man Jack

Back
Top Bottom