Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

What lip balm are y’all using?

I will never use anything else

71o2vKRexuL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Hey anyone have advice on a massager for me to use on the lady.

Not a vibrator you jokers will want to post.

Not sure if like one of those massage wands, massage gun, or a massager that looks or is like a belt sander.

Not sure if anyone has experience or a recommendation.

She woke up a few days ago with a pain or a knot in her back and I've been rubbing and massaging it but I think a machine would be better.

Not sure if like one of those massage wands, massage gun, or a massager that looks or is like a belt sander.

She woke up a few days ago with a pain or a knot in her back and I've been rubbing and massaging it but I think a machine would be better.

Theragun

I'm thinking about switching to Dr Squatch ... I know you heard about it

Check out thesoapguy.com it is a similar product for half the price. Rumors are that Squatch gets/got his soap from the Soap Guy and resold it. Only thing that isn’t as good as Dr Squatch is you have to buy in bulk and choose either a loaf of all the same scent or get a variety pack with all different scents that they preselect. I get the masculine scent pack as I like all of them and it allows me to always smell different.

Check out thesoapguy.com it is a similar product for half the price. Rumors are that Squatch gets/got his soap from the Soap Guy and resold it. Only thing that isn’t as good as Dr Squatch is you have to buy in bulk and choose either a loaf of all the same scent or get a variety pack with all different scents that they preselect. I get the masculine scent pack as I like all of them and it allows me to always smell different.

Dang that's a crazy story .. I want the new beer hops soap

Try using a tennis ball (lacrosse ball works better but hurts more) and tell her to lay on it and massage it that way she can control where she needs the pressure

Pro tip: Look for a deodorant with a high aluminum percentage. The higher the percentage, the stronger the deodorant.
1631471327573.jpeg
Unless you’re one of them “all natural products only” folks. In that case, enjoy your body odor.

For me, my problem isn't body odor but sweating too much. Been using dove antiperspirant spray and it's great. No more sweaty armpits.

Tennis ball works really well for a good concentrated massage. Helped me when I had back pain. I recently grabbed this massage gun for the wifey and she loves it. I liked it because it had good reviews, wasn’t too expensive, and it being a smaller size.

Amazon product ASIN B08M41YJQV

Dang that's a crazy story .. I want the new beer hops soap
I tried the Dr Squatch citrus IPA a while back. To me I felt like it made me smell like I had just been around fresh cut grass but not in a good way. The only way that I can describe it is it was hella earthy. Not sure if the new Stone IPA one is different.

Back
Top Bottom