Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

Any dread heads in here? Looking for some products that can help my journey; 1 year and a half in.

BoieUSA_BodyScrubber_Black_Square_0ee72b57-0bee-47a8-800c-7edd198a0ce8_593x470_crop_center.jpg

I have been using these Boie scrubbers for about a year and a half and could never go back to regular loofah or washcloths.

You have to get a good body wash that will foam up pretty good. I've been using the new Dove Charcoal + Clove and it's been perfect. All Method wash seem to work really well with them too.

Dang i might try this jawn. preciate the recc

Anyone familiar with clubman products outside of the normal barbershop aftershave vibe? I've only seen it online or at Sallys beauty supply but I'm curious about their stuff beyond.

This is interesting
CL_BTL_277500_NonAerDeoSpr__75655.1621703910.jpg

In need of a new underwear.

Been rocking Ethicka for the last 6 months but im ready for no hype good underwear.

Is Ralph really like that?

Under Armor?

Im blue collar so I need some good boxerbriefs.

Halp!

I wear Pair of Thieves almost exclusively, and have for years. I’ve debated trying Mack Wheldon or Tommy John, but haven’t pulled the trigger.

polo boxer briefs suck. Best underwear i've bought were calvin klein modal boxer briefs. The ck boxer briefs with the big silver waistband are great as well. The stretch cotton ones also good. Expensive so I only buy when there's a sale.

polo boxer briefs suck. Best underwear i've bought were calvin klein modal boxer briefs. The ck boxer briefs with the big silver waistband are great as well. The stretch cotton ones also good. Expensive so I only buy when there's a sale.

Polo boxer briefs are definitely terrible. Tried em and got damn crotch itch since they didn’t breathe. Now I just wear Tommy Boxers (no boxer briefs) and haven’t had any issues with them. I’m sure there’s a less expensive option but got to stay ready just in case someone plays ASAP Ferg.

For body soap the wifey got me that Dr Squatch one time as a gift. I really liked it but then I found out they apparently just repackage soap from The Soap Guy. Tried out that brand and I like it. I just finished the pack of the men’s most popular soaps. Out of all 12 bars I think there was only one that I could say I didn’t care for. All the others were good, it was nice switching scents as I could always have a different naturalish smell on me about every 5 days. Only thing that sucks with The Soap Guy is you either buy a whole soap loaf of all the same scent or buy their prearranged packs, not much option for picking and choosing single bars. But for half the price of what Dr Squatch costs I can’t complain much.

In need of a new underwear.

Been rocking Ethicka for the last 6 months but im ready for no hype good underwear.

Is Ralph really like that?

Under Armor?

Im blue collar so I need some good boxerbriefs.

Halp!

I used to wear Pair of Thieves, but i switched over to Calvin Klein boxer briefs. I like em better. Personal pref doe. Costco usually has em at a good price.

Yea I’ve been wearing polo ones forever but the quality isn’t the same anymore

uniqlo airism are nice but I prefer boxers over briefs unless I’m working out

I’ve been wearing American eagle boxer briefs for years and they’ve been great.

Definitely agree with Polo and cK boxers being buns

Haven’t worn ”boxers” in over a decade. I need that moisture wicking compression vibe to keep from chafing .

What? Some of the the ck boxers feel comfortable AF. Had me buying like 20 something pairs in all colors.

For boxer shorts, the uniqlo ones with the button crotch were comfy.

If it’s looking/feeling dry between washes, you can spritz your locs it with a water/oil/conditioner mixture. Also covering your hair at night is big too. Sheets and pillowcases take away moisture and are rough on your hair.

Ive tried cremo colgnes.

i only like Silver water birch and spice black vanilla

i dont like bourbon oak or bourbon vanilla or iced citron

If you’re a briefs wearer check out Tommy John second skin joints. I will never go back to regular briefs again. They are expensive but worth it. I cop the 3 packs and once you have a couple you are set.

Back
Top Bottom