Mercedes Benz Thread

I feel like Benz/Maybach are REALLY coming for RR & Bent customers lately...

When I look at that S63 and S65 coupe, I'm really not sure why one would buy the Bent GT, unless it's for prestige of the big B logo.

And that 600 Maybach interior looks exquisite, to the point where again the Phantom and Muslanne customers may have a real gander at it...

Continental GT is just looking dated these days, still looks great but it needs a major facelift, not a refresh but an almost completely new front end.

Then again it is kind of a Bentley signature so I am not sure how they could update it so it doesn't look too much like the old gens.

I feel like Benz/Maybach are REALLY coming for RR & Bent customers lately...

When I look at that S63 and S65 coupe, I'm really not sure why one would buy the Bent GT, unless it's for prestige of the big B logo.

And that 600 Maybach interior looks exquisite, to the point where again the Phantom and Muslanne customers may have a real gander at it...

And the tech is better too. Like you said the only reason to get the Bent GT instead of like the S63/65 is from prestige of the Bentley logo and brand.

Mercedes/Maybach are coming for those customers

Continental GT is just looking dated these days, still looks great but it needs a major facelift, not a refresh but an almost completely new front end.

Then again it is kind of a Bentley signature so I am not sure how they could update it so it doesn't look too much like the old gens.

I saw a brand new one the other day and thought the same. You can see its been facelifted but it looks dated and like the old ones. I dont know if Bentley wants to play with fire and completely redesign it.

And the tech is better too. Like you said the only reason to get the Bent GT instead of like the S63/65 is from prestige of the Bentley logo and brand.

Mercedes/Maybach are coming for those customers

The tech in Bentley and RR seem so outdated

There's some potential to still keep that look.

Some ideas Bent had...If I'm right, these were actually the concepts for the GT.

View media item 2145109View media item 2145110

First one is very Aston One777 while the second one is very Bugati-ish.

Remove the badge and I am not sure many would know it's a Bentley.

It's not just a Bentley problem though, it's really for all small production vehicles including Aston. They just have that very distinct look that they have to upheld while MB has more of a freedom to play around with designs and overhaul a whole model.

First one is very Aston One777 while the second one is very Bugati-ish.

Remove the badge and I am not sure many would know it's a Bentley.

It's not just a Bentley problem though, it's really for all small production vehicles including Aston. They just have that very distinct look that they have to upheld while MB has more of a freedom to play around with designs and overhaul a whole model.

Fully agree with you. The trick is for Bent to come up with something a bit more fresh, but not lose that distinct Bent design. I just threw those up there after a 10 second google search, but I'm sure there's ways for them to achieve the goal.

I'm not sure if it's this concept or the Gran Turismo concept... But MB is making a hyper car out of one of them... 4 electric motor at each wheel in addition to the MB F1 engine... I believe F1 engines are currently 1.6 V6...

Last edited:
I am not sure if I should because I am not sure many really cares so I am just bumping separate threads of what's being revealed :lol:

PitifulHotChrysomelid-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom