Mercedes Benz Thread

really?

i think its a big mistake making it less sportback-ish, it was the main reason for being a good seller, this looks very generic now, should have gone more sportback-ish and said screw the back seat since they have the a-class underneath the cla now

maybe its the c-pillar, that should have sweeped back more instead or abruptly going downwards

it also has no creases/curves on the side/door panel which makes it look less sporty

i prefer the last gen, with its line it looks like it moving and winning the race already while the new one with the plain body is just standing still at the light
side_view.jpg

79892ff5-2020-mercedes-cla-38.jpg

i wouldn't go that far, the cla looks like they just pulled the a-class a bit from both ends
02-2019-mercedes-benz-a-class-sedan-oem.jpg

2020 SClass is getting a giant touchscreen center console and while its functional and tech-heavy, its just becoming lazy on their end, it looks like they didn't even bother integrating it
d660b83a-2020-mercedes-benz-s-class-spy-shots-18.jpg

Sold the Tesla Model S and got into an S550 and was planning on getting another soon but not like that. I like the current design of the S, E, G, and A class. They shouldn't put an iPad in there.

Also read that it'll have rear wheel steering and all models with be some form of hybrid :sick:

That A class is nice i wonder what it cost and how it comes fully equipped.

But im keeping my benz truck cant go back to sedans no more..

Looking at a GLE next like that it now has 3 row seats

I see the digital dash is becoming standard in all models now....not bad

still wouldnt grab a CLA over a C

Can't wait for the new E. The GLE growing on me too

Back
Top Bottom