Mercedes Benz Thread

2nd Gen CLA Teaser
c4bf0c49-2020-mercedes-benz-cla.jpg

If I was thinking bout surprising the wife
What’s a cool base model Benz for her?????

A c coupe.

If you want to go cheaper then the cla coupe.

This A-class sedan looks interesting too, but I haven't seen one in person and the specs aren't that exciting.

id go with the A-Class sedan, they've really stepped it up this year, the tech is up there and it doesn't feel cheap like the cla

if you're not in a rush, id wait for the next gen cla to be introduced next month and go from there

a-class interior looks like it cost more
2019-mercedes-benz-a220-4matic-288-1544471127.jpg

2019-mercedes-benz-a220-4matic-287-1544471127.jpg

2019-mercedes-benz-a220-4matic-287-1544471127.jpg

A c coupe.

If you want to go cheaper then the cla coupe.

This A-class sedan looks interesting too, but I haven't seen one in person and the specs aren't that exciting.
specs i aint trippin on really
its just gonna be a regular family car
nothing to crazy
whats the space inside size in the c-coup/cla or a class???? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

if you need space especially backseat, stay with the sedan

i'd probably start with the c-class sedan if it's going to be a comfortable type of family car especially if you want to use it for those long drives

maybe even go with the e-class sedan

if you need space especially backseat, stay with the sedan

i'd probably start with the c-class sedan if it's going to be a comfortable type of family car especially if you want to use it for those long drives

maybe even go with the e-class sedan
nah nah i want something in the 30's
how is the a class price wise

no price for the a-class yet but low likely in the low 30s. i believe it is suppose to be slotted below the cla which starts at around ~$34k

gla is around $34k too but thats more like a lifted hatchback than a small crossover but its going to be more roomy

no price for the a-class yet but low likely in the low 30s. i believe it is suppose to be slotted below the cla which starts at around ~$34k

gla is around $34k too but thats more like a lifted hatchback than a small crossover but its going to be more roomy
in slight comparison
a sedan more like the malibu space wise
and cla impala???

oh hell no :lol:

these are compact cars (a and cla) and the cla is even being deemed a coupe

i think the malibu is even bigger than the c-class and impala is a full sized sedan, might be comparable to the e-class (e probably still more compact inside)

oh hell no :lol:

these are compact cars (a and cla) and the cla is even being deemed a coupe

i think the malibu is even bigger than the c-class and impala is a full sized sedan, might be comparable to the e-class (e probably still more compact inside)
oooooh
im just gonna have to head down to the dealer
do u know when the a class goes on sale

in slight comparison
a sedan more like the malibu space wise
and cla impala???

lol yea man the malibu and impala are way larger than the cla or A will be. The E is probably what you are thinking size wise. C would probably feel very small to you if you are thinking malibu/impala.

Im not a Mercedes guy, but thats a beautiful car.

Are those four diffusers in the center of the dash? That placement seems odd.

From the post your car thread

Picked up this barely used 2012 S550

Car came with nearly every option except for the rear entertainment. Rear seats do recline and are ventilated and heated.

The Bang and Olufsen sound system is nice to look at too, but the Designo porcelain white leather with ebony wood is :pimp:

20181209_1617312-jpg.2237794

20181212_1004322-jpg.2237798

20181209_1642062-jpg.2237796

20181209_1642112-jpg.2237797

20181209_1618042-jpg.2237795

I think the white interior is worth it. The upgraded leather is much nicer than the standard and for being a 2012 it's still pure white and really clean. It literally looks like no one ever sat in it

i wish i was as prudent, i had a tan interior on my old lexus and it was pristine for a month max

lexol was my best friend the years i had that car

Back
Top Bottom