Metallic Red Foam 1, Black/Navy FP2, Air Max Uptempo 3 CONFIRMED for 2010 (stock photos)

Well I have the 2 pairs of pros and 5 pairs of ones
I wear and 11.5 in every sneaker and the pros feel fine I wear an 11.5 in ones and they feel tight the 12 seems to fot me better.. Maybe its just me

Originally Posted by sneakermane

I don't care if it's a One or a Pro. As long as that sole is clear....I'm copping.
QFT
pimp.gif

^^^^Co-sign, but lets stick 2 the Facts
Fact over everything. Let us not say the sneaker is one thing, when it is something completely different.

I could use a metallic red, clear soled, durable shoe.

every time i come in here... i just smile..

then i head to the Jordan Brand forum...
frown.gif

lol.... but fareal though.... i gotta get my uptempo game right...

50% of days will be glorious next year I see...

I'm not jumping out there on ANYTHING on release date (as far as retros)...

Originally Posted by sneakermane

^^^I'm with Charm....same shoe except for the swoosh.

BTW, I don't care if it's a One or a Pro. As long as that sole is clear....I'm copping.

damn i used to have a pair of uptempo's when i was a kid that ran to the ground. i cant wait till those drop

All of those are ugly....to each's own I guess though

For Sale: DS Retro VII Frenchies, DS Retro X Black/White, DS OG XVI Gingers, DS Melo 5.5 Black/University Blue, DS XVIII White/Royal Blue, NDS Retro XI LowWhite/University Blue, NDS Retro VI Low Black/Silver, NDS OG XVI Black/Varsity Red, NDS Air Trainer SC High White/University Blue (all in size 12)

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Wet Dreams being messed up FTL

I remember about 4 weeks before the HoH pearls released the entire NikeTalk was under the impression that the release would be a One, not Pro

I am still copping, I just hate 2 see ignorance spread like wild-fire with he-say, she-say rumors.

All three are ugly....just my opinion

For Sale in size 12: DS Retro X Black/White, DS Retro VII Frenchies, DS Melo 5.5 Black/University Blue, DS OG XVI Gingers, NDS OG XVI Black/Varsity Red, NDSRetro XI Low White/Columbia Blue, NDS Retro VI Low Black/Metallic Silver, NDS Air Trainer SC High White/University Blue

Back
Top Bottom