Metallic Red Foam 1, Black/Navy FP2, Air Max Uptempo 3 CONFIRMED for 2010 (stock photos)

They need to release the White/Black-Deep Forest colorway. I had those way back in the day when all of the NBA players were wearing them. Loved the whitesoles on these uptempos.
72577997.jpg

72578077.jpg

74334828.jpg

If Nike decides to do the Foams as a Pro then alot of us wont be copping them!
If Nike releases them as Foam Ones almost exactly like BPs photoshop image then this colorway has the potential of maybe being the best out of all of thecolorways released!
Please let them come out just like BPs photoshop, foam ones with the clear soles and i would definitely sleep with those kicks in my bed right by my side lol.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

red foams with clear sole --
smokin.gif

Hope they used a dark shade of red tho. These can be sweet!

chill son
smh.gif
: { i want that bright foam pro red
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
that dull tomato foampro sucked....i passed in DR jays when they were 89.99
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

^^^I'm with Charm....same shoe except for the swoosh.

BTW, I don't care if it's a One or a Pro. As long as that sole is clear....I'm copping.
pimp.gif

Only HOH,
my fault if i confused you. Maybe it was the way that i typed it out.
I just want for Nike to release them strickly as a Foamposite One with clear soles. We do not need another Red Foam Pro since we already had one.
So therefore...Foamposite Ones with Clear Soles only!

I am starting 2 wonder of the reps that showed harmcity45 the stuff were just confirming coppers. Copper very similar 2 red on the color scale.
anticipates flaming*

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

Man the white sole looks so much better only thing is that it will dirty instantly.
72577997.jpg
I can deal with dirty soles, but yellow soles....
ohwell.gif

that is not a pic of tha actual shoe, obviously. those are customs, but that is how the actual shoe that is releasing is supposed to look man.

^^^^I am on NikeTalks side, and I don't want me peers gassed up for weakly executed products. We can claim "supposed supposed supposed" fromphoto shop all the way 2 launch date. But then NikeTalk loses and Nike hits us off with another slap in the face.

I've been sticking 2 my guns for a long time now

I still tripping out at what the fuss is all about.

If those same HOH "pearl" pros dropped at your local stores today, with that clear sole.......the majority of you would buy it. Theshoe would indeed sell out. Nobody would care that it had a swoosh & not a Penny sign. It's a Foamposite regardless.

I will agree with those that said they would not cop a red Pro with that regular plastic sole. It has been done before....

But you guys are telling me if that same shoe has a clear sole, you wouldn't cop?

Like I stated before, One of Pro, If it has a clear sole I'm copping!

The sole (NOT THE SWOOSH) is the deal breaker for me.

...this pic has been around for years. everyone knows it's a PS job...

blue...original

red...
a2rmo0.jpg

green:

dirty copper lol

smh.gif
@ the idea someone would confuse a copper shoe with a red shoe.....

Uptempo 3 is one of my favorite Nikes of all time. Seeing this post forced me to bust out some originals...Enjoy!

Wrapped up to keep them clean:

Throw in the size 2c:

OG Tag:

Back
Top Bottom