Meth vs. Crack Which is a bigger problem? (discuss)

I think it's Meth
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Is it the same Meth doc with dude who said he broke his schools javelin record on meth? I dont think Meth has anything on Crack though. Crack was huge. So was Herion. Meth is a suburb drug and its not even that much popular with younger people.
dont know where you're from but Meth is worse than heroin IMO...heroin isnt easy to come by in a lot of places....Meth can be had almost anywhere and is cheaper. Highly addictive, and can/will ruin your life.

Heroin is scary addictive, it destroys your body so does meth. The thing with meth is that its a synthetic drug and the trips people experience are far worse then crack.
nah, heroin is actually relatively harmless to the body. it's the addict's lifestyle and the hazards that go along with it (needle use, living out on the streets, etc.) that $$%! your body up

meth on the other hand......toxic.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

so, I guess we aren't going to discuss the real underlying theme...sigh

So you wanted people to argue about race, but didnt want to actually discuss it yourself? Maybe people in here actually realize that both drugs are dangerous regardless of the skin color of the user. This isn't the 80s fam people are aware of what crack does and how dangerous it is. They been cracked down (no pun) on crack. They even passed laws specifically because of it. How many young dudes you know on crack? Sure I see plenty of crack heads but over 80% of them been on crack since the 90's. There is no underlying theme you just to simple to realize that what you're looking for has been done

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

damnthoseJs- However you can take meth, you can also take coke (oral, snorting, smoking, IV)

JoseBronx- Heroin is definitely ridiculously addictive, but it does little damage to the body (obviously ignoring OD's)
You can't be serious with that statement...
have you ever seen a real heroin addict?

infected tracklines..swelled up limbs where they shoot up at?

not to mention heroin addicts never truly kick their habit cuz they start using methadone to control it..

which is even worse than heroin imo

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

[h3]
Meth vs. Crack Which is a bigger problem?
[/h3]

I don't know, but in my eyes, it depends on which country we're talking about here. Some countries don't have accessible supply to either drug (well, meth is a "lab drug), but in the Philippines [to my knowledge], Coke is something rare compared to Meth. You can get Meth there like you're going to get a loaf of bread from the grocery.

Method of use as well. Coke is easier to use than Meth itself.

What country would you think we're talking about? 

And
laugh.gif
and the Meth Vs. Crank pic.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

ima say crack just because somebody just bought some from the person i was standing beside just 5 mins ago
For some reason this had me
laugh.gif

i didn't read the whole thread so somebody probably posted this...but i think they are both equally huge problems that just affects different people...white people and black people.

Meth is far worse than crack. From production, to after effects. It's pretty much fact if you take any Drug & Alcohol course in college.

If we allow the government to tell it, whatever's exploited in the black community is the worse of the two

I say their both equal

if this was 20 years ago, i would said crack
but now meth is the bigger problem
not only is it cheaper to make, but anybody can make it, you can have a lab just about anywhere
you can buy the materials for making meth
also, a lot of the time when you think you're popping ecstasy, you're really taking meth
a lot of the roll dealers i know put meth in their pills, because it's a lot cheaper than mdma

neither - heroine is by far worse.

i know people, parents and have had co-workers who smoke crack and are just fine - aside from the fact they smoke crack

i know friends that have kicked meth

i have 3 friends that have OD'd (2 dead) from heroine - based on personal exp. im going with the H

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

neither - heroine is by far worse.

i know people, parents and have had co-workers who smoke crack and are just fine - aside from the fact they smoke crack

i know friends that have kicked meth

i have 3 friends that have OD'd (2 dead) from heroine - based on personal exp. im going with the
Heroine is definitely a problem, but its far too expensive compared to crack and meth. The pharmaceutical form of heroine, i.e. Oxycontin is getting to be one of the worst however.

Back
Top Bottom